Wheels wobble when turning right and PS leak

JB91389

decisions...decisions...
Jun 22, 2006
Ottawa
Heu guys,

Got a problem, everytime I'm taking a right turn or when I am switching lanes to the right, my car feels like the front passenger side wheel is wobbling(sp). I checked it out and my bearings, tie rods,...ect whole suspension is fine.

Now I also have a Power Steering leak. Could this be causing it? The leak is coming from the drivers side of the car close to the front of the car- it looks like its leaking from a rubber hose...what part is this? I don't know if its the exact spot but it is pretty much directly under the alternator near the bottom of the engine theres a small puddel on the bottom engine cover- if you guys need a pic, I can get one tonight.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Could be a failure in your PS rack, but that's pretty much impossible to diagnose over the Internet.

The leak needs to be fixed regardless, and the rack & lines are such a PITA to get to, you are probably better off replacing both the rack and the lines all at once.

This is a common MKIII problem, the PS racks in them aren't as durable as the rest of the car.