Wheel Size, fitment and offset + set up and pics

noremacsupra

beginner
Jan 29, 2007
Los Angeles
Hello guys i just wanted to know whats the best set up for an 89 supra with eibach's only and no modification on the fenders!Thanks, i know there are a lot threads like this but nothing on just lowering springs and no mods on fenders!!!Thanks again!!!

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Moved to general. Not specific to na.

Wheel fitment is all the same. Doesn't matter how low you go.

I run 18/10 +25 all around and it's like perfectly flush. You can run a lower offset and stretch tires. Or you can run a higher offset and have the wheels be slightly sunk.

Rolling fenders doesn't change the way the car looks so..

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
noremacsupra;1829992 said:
Hello guys i just wanted to know whats the best set up for an 89 supra with eibach's only and no modification on the fenders!Thanks, i know there are a lot threads like this but nothing on just lowering springs and no mods on fenders!!!Thanks again!!!

See for yourself: http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?56843-Wheel-Fitment-amp-Question-Thread

Edit: "Common sizes and offsets: 18x8.5 +35 18x9.5 +35 are really common sizes and fit pretty good. Many examples on here" (^^^from that thread)

That's the offset I went with, and I too have Eibachs and un-modified fenders. Looks great, and I have full steering lock without any rubbing. I went with 235/265 tires.

WiMkiii

Dec 14, 2011
Wisconsin
I have 16x8 with +12 offset on the front and rear I like the fitment. It looks good but is not over the top also lowered on be racing coils