What's for dinner?

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
So I was at the store a couple of hours ago looking for some grub and I got to the meat department and there was a sale going on. They had some black angus steak cuts on sale for like $3 and then there was another sale on top of the other on the meat for preferred customers so I ended up buying all of these steaks they had for about $6 (4 of them).

So like the title says, what's everyone eating??

Here's my dinner for the next 4 nights!

dinner1.bmp

Last edited:

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
seasoned and Marinaded it, let it sit in the fridge for a bit, threw a pan on the stove, heated the pan up, threw the meat in the pan and then cooked it until there was no pink to be seen (I like my meat wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll done)

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Calgary, Canada
jefflange.ca
SupraDerk said:
seasoned and Marinaded it, let it sit in the fridge for a bit, threw a pan on the stove, heated the pan up, threw the meat in the pan and then cooked it until there was no pink to be seen (I like my meat wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll done)

Sounds terrible... :(

Grilled and medium rare please! :)

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
I love when the local stores have steak on sale, Ill buy 20-30 and toss them in the freezer. My bill at the end shows I saved like 100$s lol.

Never pan fry a steak, might as well buy the cheapest meat if your gonna pan fry it ew.

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
Hey, everyone has their own way of eating their meat (hehe)

Any pink to me = no no, not that I don't trust it, just that I don't like it.

Pan fried to me = the only option, I live in an apartment complex in a not so great part of town (only 4 more months left in this hell hole, hah) so that's how I eat it unless I'm at my parents house... then it's grilled

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
SupraDerk said:
Hey, everyone has their own way of eating their meat (hehe)

Any pink to me = no no, not that I don't trust it, just that I don't like it.

Pan fried to me = the only option, I live in an apartment complex in a not so great part of town (only 4 more months left in this hell hole, hah) so that's how I eat it unless I'm at my parents house... then it's grilled

Get one of those george foreman grill things its better than the pan lol. I know living in apartments sucks big time, hence I know all about the foreman!

sleepy8602

Supra fiend
Mar 14, 2007
D-Town,Tx
Does anyone know a good recipe for lemon-pepper based marinade:yum: or a good one I can purchase like say at Wal-Mart. I also would welcome any pork related recipes for grilling. I loves me some beef and pork grilled. I made some Fajitas this past weekend.

so good....

-Adrian

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
iwannadie said:
Get one of those george foreman grill things its better than the pan lol. I know living in apartments sucks big time, hence I know all about the foreman!

Had one, couldn't cook it the way I like it without burning the shit out of my meat (hehe)

Pan fried works awesome for me, but I move out in December and then I'll have a salary coming in, so a decent place to stay + a badass grill is DEFINITELY on the menu

Big Wang Bandit said:
Medium rare rules.

I don't know whats for dinner, nor do i care, not hungry yet, and probably wont eat till dinner hahaha

This was for last night, no one cares what you're eating tonight! :biglaugh:

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
MKIII N00b said:
I was in the Philippines when i ate uncooked pork. They didnt tell me that it wasnt cook, but they told my cousin...fucking assholes, needless to say i had the runs for the following week.

I know someone whod buy ground meat and in the car on the way home would eat it right outa the package.