What was supposed to be a simple turbo swap has turned into.....

Devin LeBlanc

Banned
Apr 7, 2010
Las Vegas NV.
What was supposed to be a simple turbo swap has turned into a lot of other stuff happening. Ugh I wish some times that I wouldn't do this to my self. I've been meaning to redo my harness again to re wire the knock sensors, and also do the injector clips, and the list goes on. So then I decided to do my injectors at the same time as the turbo, so pulled apart the upper intake area to get the harness and fuel rail out. After pulling water lines and ect off I decided I wanted to replace it all with new stuff. Then my valve covers got all scratched up over the last few months ironing out the details and issues. So I pulled them off to get re painted. Now Im going to do a retorque on the head bolts. Remembered I needed to replace my timing belt tensioner too.. ugh it just goes on and on. I :love: my supra but hope its not down for to long :aigo:

MAKE IT STOP!!!

p1739145_1.jpg

p1739145_2.jpg

p1739145_3.jpg

p1739145_4.jpg

p1739145_5.jpg

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
your car looks so clean under the hood compared to mine im so jealous.

And i dont even want to get started on what my harnes looks like :-/

But its looking great Devin great work man.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Always remember that it's easier to replace when things are apart than when it's all together again, so if you have any nagging or potential maintenance issues, do them now... Rubber always seems to let go at the worst times, huh? ;)

Soon you'll be polishing crap if you keep it up...