What suspension parts have you guys bought and from where?

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Before my computer crashed, I had a page saved that had a few parts in the rear of our cars in a kit for sale for about seven hundred dollars. I can't find it now. I do a little street racing and a little drag racing. I want to replace a few parts like the traction control arm, tie rod ends etc. What have you guys bought that helps the car in handling and basically just replaces 30 year old parts. I occasionally drive over the speed limit (way over) and would like to know my car isn't going to wreck due to faulty, worn out, rusty, or just broke parts. Should I just replace with OEM or go with newer technology and maybe stronger parts. Thanks, Jay

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
driftmotion, rhd japan, suprastore, thm motorsports.

There was a kit with a full set of aftermarket parts for the rear of the MKIII for 700.00
Either way, I've bought a few things from driftmotion. I'll start replacing everything a little bit at a time. Thanks.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Are you talking about a lsd rebuild kit or parts that go under the rear of the MKIII.
Here is a start for the parts http://www.driftmotion.com/category-s/1831.htm
If you're looking for lsd parts. You can get them on driftmotion also. I bought a newly built lsd from Piratetip here on supramania. It wasn't cheap though.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
This is what I've ordered so far:
1 of : Battle Version Camber Links for MK3 Supra

Processing
1 of : Battle Version MK3 Supra Front Swaybar Adjustable End Links

Processing
1 of : Battle Version MK3 Supra Rear Swaybar Adjustable End Links

Processing
1 of : Battle Version MK3 Supra Rear Traction Links

Processing
View Order

seoul4korea

Nov 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
www.supraforums.com
I have all battle version pieces for the front and rear, Ronnie K subframe bushings for the rear, Poly bushings for everything else, ST Suspension sway bars, and new OEM lower ball joints. The only thing I didn't do was get the Beech upper control arms... because well... those are hella expensive lol.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
My first batch from Driftmotion is suppose to be here early next week. I will install them and then make another order. I want this thing to be fast.........and ride better than most 26 year old cars.