What I've been doing WITH PICTURES!

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
I decided to make this thread because SM used to be a huge part of my life and while our relationship has wained a little, SM and some of the members have a special place in my heart...ahhh.

I have become more of a forum lurker than an active member. I still get on from time to time and check out the gallery, general discussion and of course the OT. I find it awesome that the site is as big as it is, the amount of info that is available now is staggering. I believe this is a personal testament to the amount of effort Mike(SC) and the rest of the Admins/Mods have put in. GREAT JOB!

My Supra took a dump about 3 years ago. It was still running but blew lots of oil and lacked a few of the 430whp it dynoed at. It was no longer my DD, I just started my career and was frankly a little burned out with the Supra game. I knew I would never sell it since I'm not in debt and my parents sold their '79 240z and '67 Camaro when they were about my age and have regretted it ever since. I have a place to store it and kept all of the parts I have accumulated so there is no real reason to get rid of it. I'm sure I will get back into it but right now I don't have a definite timeline.

Where she sits now.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Currently I own a house in central MD about 40 minutes North of Washington DC and 40 minutes West of Baltimore. I was married to my high school girlfriend on 08/08/09 and got a dog 3 weeks later. No kids yet, we don't feel the need as both of us have great jobs and are still 24(me) and 22(her).

Front yard.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Back yard.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Garage.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Dog.
p1691752_1.jpg

And now for my newest toy. I just bought it on 3-21-11. It is a 2007 Yamaha FZ6. 4k miles. Paid $4000. This is my first step into the motorcycle world. I've logged about 70 miles so far and getting ready to do some maintenance before the weather warms up and I really start logging the miles. I know this is not a super sport bike but I must say that anyone that wants to go fast for less cash, sell your car and buy a motorcycle. The amount of power that you get for the money is the best deal in the adrenaline market.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Helmets for work and play!
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Thanks for reading!

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Congrats on the house man, sounds about what I've been up to lately myself. Should be closing this week actually...

Anyway, keep the shiny side up and watch out for gravel on that Yamaha! :)