What is the part # for this

Fergie76

May 12, 2009
Hendersonville NC
I looked through the epc on the cygnusx1 web site and the is the only picture I could find for the plastic part of the wiring harness that fits between the head and timing cover. I checked on the phoenix website and looked and looked through forums but without a name or the part# the search was no good.

does anyone sell a replacement and if not what did you put in its place ( pics ) mine is shot

Wayne G.

87Turbo 5sp Targa
Apr 19, 2005
Gainesville,Ga.
Fergie76;1371975 said:
I looked through the epc on the cygnusx1 web site and the is the only picture I could find for the plastic part of the wiring harness that fits between the head and timing cover. I checked on the phoenix website and looked and looked through forums but without a name or the part# the search was no good.

does anyone sell a replacement and if not what did you put in its place ( pics ) mine is shot

Yup, it only comes with a new harness. I replaced mine with 5/8" plastic wire
armour. The type that is corragated tube and split along its length and then wraped it with electrical tape. Fit in the same place-----

Justin

Speakers?
Mar 31, 2005
Spokane, Wa
I have one that's in really great shape, just a small part got melted somehow. PM me if you'd like to buy it.

It came off a 92 harness I bought brand new, I only put about 1k miles on it before I removed the piece.