What is/are your 2014 Supra goal(s)?

turbogate

Life is Boost
May 18, 2005
South, FL
Why not start that same thread in on of my favorite forum ;)

Mine is to finally finish my 2J swap project which started back in Aug 2012 when I acquired the engine. I've been taking my sweet time with this project since my 7M still runs (it's hard to let go). I also wanted to control/spread out the expenses so the wify wouldn't catch on to it ;)

(she's much further in progress than this picture shows)
p1982435_1.jpg

Share your goals

Last edited:

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
turbogate;1982450 said:
Noted lol.
Yes!

But other than that, I have a few things to do before Spring:
-New CSI time switch, and fix my VSV wiring that just broke on me
-change my diff fluid
-get a new cat or delete it
-get my safc installed and dyno tune
-new pass side mudflap/fix a couple small rust spots on body
-new brake kit

gp-7mgte

Ramrod
May 29, 2005
under my hood
Replace my worn out steering rack, install my rear sunshade, and paint and install my euro folding mirrors. Long shot is to go stand alone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

atmperformance

Sep 17, 2013
San jose
to make the car driveable then throw down close to 300whp after getting 550s, installing my lex maf, and running my chipped ecu. but before all that i still need to seat my rings.

757_supra

Ich bin das boost!
Mar 3, 2012
US
To make up my mind on whether to dump more money on it and keep, or sell it. Damn cold weather...

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
7M4EVR;1982442 said:
my goal is to have first dibs on your 7M stuff when you're ready to go 2J...:naughty:

HAHAH!

Hopefully have AC working in my car, install replacement diff, rebuild trans, new tires for TT drag wheels, low 12's high 11's maybe crack the 600 rwhp barrier .... thats it for now

MkIII FTW

Aug 31, 2009
Huntsville
Finishing up my seats is going to be priority number one. After that, I'm back under the hood to do a few upgrades; starting with the turbo, oil filter relocation and oil cooler. After that I'll most likely change the catch can and intercooler will soon follow. Then maybe mid year do a few simple cosmetics like getting the windows tinted a little bit. I don't plan on having the car down terribly long. This will be the first full year I will be able to actually enjoy my car since I began driving it in late October. It should be a fun filled year to say the least....I sure hope it is.

Atlas

You call this a sandwich?
Aug 22, 2012
Clovis CA
I wanna finally swap in a GTE, and maybe a bigger and gripper wheel and tire set up. Love this car too much to not spend money on it :aigo:

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Im hoping to complete my build by the 1st of june. My original goal was 10 months after starting on it, but i was high off my ass. Still have to start the engine, completely redo and reinstall the interior, and then begin on body/ paint. So we'll see.

Last edited: