what happened to the lights?

stock 87 turbo

whats broke now?
Sep 3, 2005
marshall,wis
my car is all done after 10 months except for a problem with the tail lights.when you hit the brakes, the front turn signals will go on,the glove box light will dim.we checked the turn signal and brake lights and they all worked.the light in the dash for a bulb not working goes on when you hit the brakes but all of them work.we didnt test them at night..at 2:30 in the morning jr got pulled over for no tail lights.is there a bad ground some where or what.has anybody else has had this problem or has an idea what it is ?

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
I replaced the lamp failure box also, it was burned out. I checked the stop and tail fuses under the dash and they were fine.

It has 89 tails, the yellow box, and the 87 one piece wing. I disconnected the 3rd brake light, because if the lights are on, the brake lights are stuck on. If the lights are off they work normally.

boost PSSH boost

SM's Welding Guru
Apr 4, 2005
Marshall, WI
bump bump bump to the tizzop.

Really need some help here guys, I can probably get an extension on the fix it ticket, but I would like to be able to drive Tom Sr's car at night... :biglaugh:

He's put on maybe 10 of the motor's 80 miles. :naughty: