What could I sell for??

all4mx

speed demon
Jun 24, 2006
Olympia, Washington
Question- I am looking to sell my 88 turbo and don't really know what I could get for it. Anyone have any thoughts on what I could start at? See below for stuff thats been done. Keep in mind that the car is finished, but still needs to be taken in and tuned. Doesn't drive now, it runs way too rich, plus may have a bad air intake sensor.... I built this over a couple years and drove a few times in between, but less than 1500 miles on motor. Lost interest. Should be a 500-600 whp car. I have receipts for everything. I have 1 picture of it in my profile.

- 64,000 actual miles on car
- clean title
- Professionally fully built and installed 7mgte
- T4 headlight converstion
- New plack w/ blue pearl paint job
- new rack and pinion
- New wheels and tires- 18" staggered
- 1" lowering springs
- slotted rotors
- new brake pads
- 89+ tail lights
- front strut tower bar
- immaculant grey clean interior (no stains, tears, etc..)
- new tinted windows
- nice CD player
- fidenza flywheel
- stage 2 sprung hub clutch
- walbro fuel pump
- AEM electronic boost controller
- Aeromotive FPR
-Large Aluminum polished Radiator
- Large front mount intercooler
- Ceramic intercooler piping
- Lexus Air intake
- LIPP BOSS TO4E 61 Ball bearing Turbo
- 3.5" custom turbo back exhaust
- no converter
- Greddy BOV
- Innovative WB O2 sensor
- SAFC2 computer
- 2 pod pillar
-braided fuel lines
- LSD rear end
- 5- speed
- 720cc injectors
- cometic metal head gasket
- turbo timer
- fuel cut defender
- JE Pistons
- ARP Head Bolts
- Ported and polished head
- Short shifter
- New Toyota Engine Wiring Harness

- Every thing else that was left has been basically replaced with OEM NEW Toyota parts

I am sure I missed some stuff. But I know I won't get what I had into it (25-30K). Any input would help.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
dude you posted this in the for sale section.... not the general section. This needs to either be moved by the mods or you might as well snap a few pics, and put the standard info at the top and make it official.

But just to humor you on your request, being this is an 88 turbo that has been rebuilt properly apparently, given the couple of extra mods on it, a built 7M, probably around 6-7k.
BUT you say it doesn't drive for whatever reason. Probably 4k at most from me just because of all the work you have done. Just my input.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
hvyman;1933113 said:
Its not a for sale thread hes asking what he could get for it.

Thank you for notifying me of this.....It was rather obvious at first but I guess I looked at it right after it was posted and saw it was in the Cars For Sale section...... Hmmmm guess I was wrong then. Someone must have moved it before you saw this. Damn those mods for doing the right thing.

emiliorescigno

Supramania Contributor
Sep 17, 2006
Woodbury, MN
Do you have any pictures? Based on your description I would say $2.5k absolute max. Buying somebody elses' work is always a big gamble.

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
2,500?
No. If it is as advertised, it's a $4,000+ car all day.
Hell, just the new wiring harness and turbo are worth close to $2500.

IRACEMYCOPCAR

HOLSET MAFIA HX52
Jan 27, 2008
SOUTH CAROLINA
Torque;1933292 said:
Ask $10K if the interior is clean. MK3 owners need to stop undervaluing their cars.

Dont be retarded... Its an 88 with a 7M

It really depends on how clean it is and how bad someone wants it but i would guess between $3-5k just because there are very few people that want a 7m no matter whats done to it.

Zrain25

Sep 30, 2012
Pelham,New Hampshire
I just read it wasn't running. With those mods I would say you can get 4500

Fix and and sell for 10k

I hate it when I see nice mk3s sell for 3,000. That allows 16 year old hacks to buy them and blow them up. Then they join the 7ms suck group...because they turned the boost up on a stock 20 year old car

But them agian I bought my supra when I was 17 (last fall) but I'm not a hack I have respect for the car.. They deserve it

Back on topic there is a mk3 I'm my area with rims and a stock rebuild motor and some interior work done selling for 7k so with all ur mods I would shoot for 10k if its running good