WFO racing vid Starring Hot Carl

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
We used a pretty simple camera, a simple laptop and free downloadable online editing system in which Mr. Hung Lo created this video.

Now i know there will be criticism because the supra doesnt always win in this one and alot of the racing has taken place at night....Lord knows we need a camera that has night vision capabilities.

without further ado, i present to you Reload

http://stage6.divx.com/user/gpdominic/video/1214668/Reload

a couple added notes here. The mk4 supra is a close friend of mine. It has a T61 turbo, BL Tranny, Map ECU and a craptastic wastegate spring :). When it was running at its efficiency, it ran an 11.4 @ tx2k7 here in Houston.

My car, of course, is the Lexus Aristo Twin Turbo :)

other mentionables are a 74mm turbo powered 5.0 mustang, a Twin Turbo Pontiac GTO, a nitroused Dodge Viper and a low 10 second 5.0 mustang. other little quickies include a SRT4 and a Turbo Del Sol that are pretty damn quick and range up in the low 12's category.

this mk4 was definatley up against 10 second cars. great racing, fun times, hope the quality is good for you.

special note: you may need to install divx player to watch this video...if u click the link and it says it cannot play, there should be a link to install the latest divx player so you may be able to watch this vid.

be sure to look out for out next video which will capture the entire Austin Spirited car cruise on may 12 and 13th.

Johnny Dangerously

I can eat planets
Apr 4, 2005
Corpus Christi, TX..
MKIII N00b said:
where the FUCK have you been?

workin, workin out, workin, workin out, workin, workin out. thats how my life has been for the past 2 months...Im bulking up nicely and my fat is going down decently..so id say this hardwork is starting to pay off :).

that and local friends, making videos, creating car meets in Austin, dealing with people, making connections, getting in and out of drama...im all over the place! haha