We are looking for customer videos!!

shaftmasters

Vendor
Oct 29, 2007
michigan
www.shaftmasters.com
We are looking for customer vehicle videos and testimonials!!

If you have a Shaftmasters driveshaft and have some good video out there on the web we would like to know. You Tube links will be great. We are currently redesigning our web site and are planning on having a few videos on it.

Send your links, testimonials and info. (i.e. your first name and last initial, model, make and year etc.) to david@shaftmasters.com

It maybe a month or even 2 before we launch the new site and we won’t have room for every video but depending on response from customers we may even end up rotating them in 1 month intervals or something along those lines. We are looking for ¼ mile stuff, oval track stuff, road course stuff, drifter stuff and even just looking good on the street stuff.

Thanks and we look forward to your responses.
David

p.s. originally posted in vendor forum and got no response so we are posting here

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
I've been rocking a single from y'all for about a year now...although I'm just n/a I've had the car to 120mph with no issues...this car is my daily driver so it works ever day no questions asked! I'm very happy with this shaft and it works very well with littly to no vibration!!

I don't have a video but I can make one!...I can get pics of what my year old shaft looks like installed n such....I don't drag race as it's n/a and pretty hard on the car but I can make some smoke if ya like LOL!?

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
id make a video but im leaving this state and my car and possibly not coming back for awhile if at all.

but i will say i love your driveshafts! even after my mess up of ordering the automatic shaft i still think it was worth every penny! ive had the car up to about 120 (on the speedo) and didnt feel a thing, smooth as silk! If/When i get the car to me ill have to buy new tires so ill get video for you of some pretty gnarly stuff :)

Even if its n/a those 4.30's help make a good amount of smoke :)

shaftmasters

Vendor
Oct 29, 2007
michigan
www.shaftmasters.com
gaboonviper85;1336258 said:
I've been rocking a single from y'all for about a year now...although I'm just n/a I've had the car to 120mph with no issues...this car is my daily driver so it works ever day no questions asked! I'm very happy with this shaft and it works very well with littly to no vibration!!

I don't have a video but I can make one!...I can get pics of what my year old shaft looks like installed n such....I don't drag race as it's n/a and pretty hard on the car but I can make some smoke if ya like LOL!?

Sorry it has taken us so long to reply. We have gotten so little response from the different forums we are on (i.e. nissan, mustang and supra) that we will gladly take any video you can provide, youtube links would be great. Other than that, do you mind if we quote:

"I've been rocking a single from y'all for about a year now...although I'm just n/a I've had the car to 120mph with no issues...this car is my daily driver so it works ever day no questions asked! I'm very happy with this shaft and it works very well with littly to no vibration!!"

On the website?

Thanks, David

shaftmasters

Vendor
Oct 29, 2007
michigan
www.shaftmasters.com
SupaMan;1336580 said:
id make a video but im leaving this state and my car and possibly not coming back for awhile if at all.

but i will say i love your driveshafts! even after my mess up of ordering the automatic shaft i still think it was worth every penny! ive had the car up to about 120 (on the speedo) and didnt feel a thing, smooth as silk! If/When i get the car to me ill have to buy new tires so ill get video for you of some pretty gnarly stuff :)

Even if its n/a those 4.30's help make a good amount of smoke :)

Would you mind if we quote you on the website? We would consider your statement and that of gaboonviper85 to be just the sort of thing we are looking for.
Thanks, David

SupaMan

Want The Boooooossttttttt
Oct 12, 2006
Cape Coral,Florida
shaftmasters;1340585 said:
Would you mind if we quote you on the website? We would consider your statement and that of gaboonviper85 to be just the sort of thing we are looking for.
Thanks, David

no not at all go right ahead!

87M-GTE

Slow
Sep 12, 2007
Milwaukee WI
I've been running a 1-piece aluminum shaft for about a year now and have seen 140ish mph on the hwy a few times, and got some pretty intense + scary + loud vibrations/whining. Also at cruising speeds on the highway the rear view mirror buzzes, kinda annoying..
Otherwise it has been a great product! Ive done a handfull of launches, nothing on a prepped track yet, hopefully this summer with my slicks on, but I will keep you posted!

-Sam

benchwarmer

Straight Cougar
Aug 2, 2007
Lancaster, CA
I've been running my Shaftmasters 1-piece aluminum driveshaft for about a year now. It's a great product with great fitment. I have had absolutely zero problems with it and am very satisfied overall with my purchase. Definitely one of the best upgrades I have done to my car.

Matt M.

shaftmasters

Vendor
Oct 29, 2007
michigan
www.shaftmasters.com
benchwarmer;1340871 said:
I've been running my Shaftmasters 1-piece aluminum driveshaft for about a year now. It's a great product with great fitment. I have had absolutely zero problems with it and am very satisfied overall with my purchase. Definitely one of the best upgrades I have done to my car.

Matt M.

Thanks Matt. We really appreciate it.

shaftmasters

Vendor
Oct 29, 2007
michigan
www.shaftmasters.com
rayall01;1354193 said:
Whoa! Just checked out your site. You don't make a turbo auto shaft? What's up with that?

It's not that we don't make one, it's that we have never had a request for one. Obviously, yours is not an 86-88 auto. Can you tell us what model trans you have? And possibly take a length measurement? If you are willing to do these things we can send you a sheet showing how to measure and offer you a $25 discount.
Thanks, David

speedfreak426

Mar 31, 2008
Brighton, MI
I don't have a supra shaft from you guys, but I came down to the shop and ordered a custom made 1 piece steel shaft for my supra powered Celica.
Custom made for a R154 transmission to mate up to a Mopar 8.75" rear end!

Maybe you would remember me... I left the yoke sitting on the trunk of my car when I left :nono:

I loved your above and beyond customer service! Could not be happier with the price and product quality! I called with my specs of the driveshaft at around 8am, and I recieved a call at 11am telling me I could come pick it up!! Amazing!

I have a bunch of videos of my car, but I don'w know if you would want to use them for your site or not...

It's a 1977 Toyota Celica
91 Turbo Supra engine and transmission
68 440 Dodge Dart 8.75" rear axle

ran 12.9 @ 110mph last year, mostly becasue of the tiny 195/70/14 tires on 5.5 inch wide wheels

This year I am going for 11's

videos :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew9bBYecShM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_UX1RbCqrg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhDlD93xJEo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR5ImAHFuaQ

rayall01

Oct 10, 2008
Westfield, ma
shaftmasters;1354266 said:
It's not that we don't make one, it's that we have never had a request for one. Obviously, yours is not an 86-88 auto. Can you tell us what model trans you have? And possibly take a length measurement? If you are willing to do these things we can send you a sheet showing how to measure and offer you a $25 discount.
Thanks, David

Oh! That's cool then. Was mostly just bustin. It's an a340e, in a 92 turbo. Actually, they should be the same as the ones you have now for 86-88. I don't know of any differences. I'll gladly measure to be sure though.