Wassupper ! New Guy here !

Daz

Apr 15, 2010
SoCal-Victorville
What's going on all ? I don't have a Supra yet but I will in a few months or so. I'm looking for a MKIII Turbo 5sp and nothing else. No auto's for me ! I currently have a 1990 Integra LS(DA9). I will soon sell it and get my MKIII. I had a 86 CRX before that and a 04' STI(Stage 2 with built engine ready for a 20g) before that.I had to sell it because I started having financial problems and it was paid off so I sold it to help fix those problems.

I'm a old school American muscle car guy first(I have 67' Camaro project in works), but I like imports too and now I want a turbo car again primarily for my DD and the Supra is my best choice. I can't afford a MK4 but a MKIII is in my price range. I know the gas mileage is not the greatest but its better then STI was but not as good as my Da(30-32mpg). I'm not looking for a 500whp monster, 315-350whp is good for me ! So I hope you guys are willing to help me achieve my goal when I do get my MKIII cause I'll be asking a lot of questions. Thanks in advance !

Txsupra

Professional Driver
Aug 23, 2008
Texas
Welcome, the forum can answer any questions that you may have if used properly. Please use the search button first and then ask away. Please post pics of any of the afor mentioned cars...

Daz

Apr 15, 2010
SoCal-Victorville
Thanks for the welcome ! Don't worry I'll use the search button, most forum sites members want people to use that feature so I'm use to it. I'll get those pics when I get home tomorrow(maybe).

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Welcome. One thing we all have in common, is we are car people. Doesn't really matter what you drive. Cameros, Hondas, Toyotas, etc. Stock or not. Another thing we all have in common, is we love pictures. Let's see 'em.

H1SP33D

Jun 27, 2009
los angeles
welcome, and good choice by going with the ma70 as your daily. just treat it right or it will let you know whos boss. as for gas, i get about 22mpg going downhill.

Daz

Apr 15, 2010
SoCal-Victorville
I love the spoiler on yours ! I put my Integra on Craigslist today so hopefully I can get my Supra soon. I'm kinda look for one that has the MHG and ARP stud done already. It definitely has to be turbo and 5sp though, I will not take anything less.

87mk111

Metal Head
Sep 29, 2009
akron/canton, ohio
Nice DA, I've had 2 tegs, a 96, and a 94. The mk3 Supra is a decent daily, I average around 19mpg in mine, but I'm probably gonna get a Crx or DA teg for a daily since I live kinda far away from work. Good luck selling the teg and getting a mk3

Daz

Apr 15, 2010
SoCal-Victorville
Thanks ! I actually have different 1 piece headlights & rims on it now cause a couple of those rims cracked. I can do 19mpg cause i work 4 days a week so as long as filling up 1 day a week I'm cool. With a 18.5 gal tank, that's definite doable !

Daz

Apr 15, 2010
SoCal-Victorville
Whats cool is that it doesn't seem like too much to get that whp accoording to the research that I've already done. My main hang up is the HG and ARP studs and bolts. As long as those thing are done I'm happy ! Is it hard to do the MHG ? I've found 3 or 4 MKIII's with it done already !