Washed / Clay barred / Waxed my car today!

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
So I spent about 5 hours today cleaning my car! For having an original paint job that's 20 years old, and beat to hell, I think I got it looking damn good!

I used Mother's California Gold Claybar, and the spray detailer that comes with it as a lubricant, after washing and drying the car of course! First time I've ever claybarred a car, and I was impressed by how effective it is! It'll make your paint feel silky smooth :love:

After that I hit a few spots with Nufinish Scratch Doctor, all the scratches that were just in the clearcoat, disappear like magic! The deeper ones are made less noticeable.

And finally, to seal it up, Black Magic wet shine liquid wax.

Next time, I'll do it all again with Zaino products!

It was getting dark by the time i was done, so not the best lighting for pictures unfortunitely (click for high-res)

Jaguar_5

It's ALIVE!
Feb 7, 2006
Seattle
LOL! No thanks, already spent too much time that should've gone towards the engine, plus It's abit of a long drive ;)

Too bad the car still looks like hell, haha
Oh well, At least I'm making the best of it!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Looks clean and shiny. Makes me want to go out and wash mine, but we haven't had rain here in over a month, so it will just get dusty in about two minutes. Keep it looking good.