**WARNING** The UGLIEST MK3 EVER!!!

Turbo-@

Jun 15, 2014
Moreno Valley, CA
Hahaha I remember seeing that wooden dash somewhere? I was like WTF… Y would u do that? Considering it looked like a lot of work.
seoul4korea;2022604 said:
Lol I was half expecting to see the one with the custom wooden dash lol, but dear god why?!

Turbo-@

Jun 15, 2014
Moreno Valley, CA
Found another one for sale on Craigslist... When I see Supras prison gang raped and given prison AIDS like this it makes me embarrassed to be a die hard MK3 Soup fan :( To make matters worse it is listed @ $6000!? I think I would rather pay $6000 to see a nuke dropped on this thing...

Yes... That's a golden dollar sign horn button... smh

Gotta love the "3000" chrome sticker

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
This is actually the same car. You guys were hating on my pink one that I resprayed it and added a few of my "special" touches. The ATM stands for At this moment, as in, at this moment, you are in the presence of greatness when standing by my car. The six grand is negotiable, but I thought it was a fair starting point.The carbon fiber steering wheel with the 24K gold dollar sign cost me almost two grand.

Turbo-@

Jun 15, 2014
Moreno Valley, CA
suprahero;2029088 said:
This is actually the same car. You guys were hating on my pink one that I resprayed it and added a few of my "special" touches. The ATM stands for At this moment, as in, at this moment, you are in the presence of greatness when standing by my car. The six grand is negotiable, but I thought it was a fair starting point.The carbon fiber steering wheel with the 24K gold dollar sign cost me almost two grand.

I think I liked it more when u had it pink... Just seemed more original!

MarkIII4Me

Project OVERKILL!!!
Apr 10, 2005
Charleston, SC

Ooh, how much for just the steering wheel? Thinking of taking it to one of those cash for gold places. Oh, and can you throw in that sex-toy of a shift knob too. It's studded for his pleasure. :naughty: