Violent Boost Cut!

canadianbacon

Extra Crispy
Dec 10, 2005
Coquitlam, BC
I took my car around the block, after it was warm and I hit it ... when all of a sudden... bam! It just cut out violently. WTF??? So I came home slow and threw the codes. 34 and 41. I know the 41 is TPS, and I think the 34 is Turbo pressure? Can some one confirm and suggest... could this be some sort of Vac Leak? LMK. Thanks Dan.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
Every time I hit FCO when I was driving my supra, it scared the shit out of me.... every single time.. lol.
yes, it's violent.

canadianbacon

Extra Crispy
Dec 10, 2005
Coquitlam, BC
This is my first turbo and apparently this thing is well over 400+ hp. Is this quite common? The first day I had it, I hit 21psi, with no cut and almost shit my pants. She is definitely a go car. I still have to do the research on using the boost controller. I just been lazy and have not looked at any of the technical stuff yet. From NA to turbo, I am instanly addicted to the boost. I love my NA's, and still drive one as a daily driver, but I sure love this car. It's a whole new ball game!!:aigo:

canadianbacon

Extra Crispy
Dec 10, 2005
Coquitlam, BC
Quick update.. changed boost sensor... still cutting out... only if I mat it. If I gas up slow/medium... no cut. I will look for vac leaks tommorrow. I just insured it tody. It was really sunny here!!!:icon_surp

canadianbacon

Extra Crispy
Dec 10, 2005
Coquitlam, BC
xXxICExXx said:
the topic of this thread is redundent. Boost cut is always violent :icon_bigg
Uh... Maybe you should actually read the thread before you say something is redundant!:3d_frown: Anyways...... for those who are interested... I changed the TPS and checked the vac lines. Problem Fixed!!:biglaugh: Thanks for all the imput. This is why there are forums, to answer and help each other. See you at the track ICE.... isn,t ICE ..... COLD!!!!! Ha Ha!!:madfawk: Vanilla Ice is Gay.