vid of 13.7 i dropped it down from 14.0 flat so im happy

Angry7M

Formerly redmaro
Sep 6, 2007
AZ
Why was the civic smoking at the end? haha Or was it dust on the track?

Also, how come they guy at the track was announcing times in spanish? Aren't you from NY?

queenskid926

Tires yeling @ every Lite
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
redmaro;1421958 said:
Why was the civic smoking at the end? haha Or was it dust on the track?

Also, how come they guy at the track was announcing times in spanish? Aren't you from NY?

civic was smokin,

For that day they had too announcers, that day was team usa, vs team p.r. had alot of professional teams from both sides out. To cater to the crowd that day for the ppl in attendence who didnt fully understand english, they had the second announcer

queenskid926

Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
gonzy tunning;1424107 said:
nice run bro.we had fun that day ur car looks to man

yea bro we had alot of fun and alot of food:naughty:, Too bad we ran out of drinks:nono:, At least now we know when the suprameet comes around, we know exactly how much of everything we have to buy now.

Alec

SP Tuned
Apr 6, 2009
Illinois
queenskid926;1423999 said:
that wasnt knocking that was the civic doing its burnout bouncing off the rev limiter like how all civics do.

It sounded like rodknock to me.

cruzian7m

virgin islands native
Jul 31, 2005
phila,pa
Good run. My buddy mike with the sc300 turbo ( he used to run a white mk3 1.5jz) told me you ripped him a new one on the expressway........way to go with the 7M....LOL!

queenskid926

Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
cruzian7m;1424621 said:
Good run. My buddy mike with the sc300 turbo ( he used to run a white mk3 1.5jz) told me you ripped him a new one on the expressway........way to go with the 7M....LOL!

hahahahahahahahaha lol wasup bro, i kno mike very well, im the newest addition to that whole crew? have i met you before? My name is ron.

we gotta get a rematch tho when mike gets his stinger installed on the sc so it wont be breaking up when he goes into boost and when swap out my stock turbo for a bigger one

cruzian7m

virgin islands native
Jul 31, 2005
phila,pa
LMAOL! I think he fixed the breaking up problem, or so he said when he called me today. And no we never met. I was laughing my ass off when he told me he got his ass kicked my a 7m, he wants to race my 7m when i finish breaking it in, plus i got to get wayne to retune it for me sometime this year.

queenskid926

Jul 27, 2007
New York City
www.myspace.com
cruzian7m;1424666 said:
LMAOL! I think he fixed the breaking up problem, or so he said when he called me today. And no we never met. I was laughing my ass off when he told me he got his ass kicked my a 7m, he wants to race my 7m when i finish breaking it in, plus i got to get wayne to retune it for me sometime this year.

yea its a long story the first single 2jz victim to lose was another person in our crew, then mike wanted a piece because he beat my boys stock twins 1j, his name on here is wolf31685, adrian, thats like my brother so i couldnt let that go down like that.
So i bust up mike on the street and then ppl made their beats on who would win on top end on the highway, we raced like 7 times bro back to back to back, None of them believe my car is stock turbo and stock electronics and intercooler, there gonna have some problems when my master power t70 comes

cruzian7m

virgin islands native
Jul 31, 2005
phila,pa
queenskid926;1424671 said:
yea its a long story the first single 2jz victim to lose was another person in our crew, then mike wanted a piece because he beat my boys stock twins 1j, his name on here is wolf31685, adrian, thats like my brother so i couldnt let that go down like that.
So i bust up mike on the street and then ppl made their beats on who would win on top end on the highway, we raced like 7 times bro back to back to back, None of them believe my car is stock turbo and stock electronics and intercooler, there gonna have some problems when my master power t70 comes

Dude i was dying with laughter when called me and told me, he did tell me about the other 2j SC. Well i will give mike a play when i get retuned, then i will be driving to orlando to race this trini dude with a white 1jz SC300. These cats really like to underestimate a 7m! They will learn!:evil2: