Ventilation Hose Part Numbers - Needed

reydio

Supramania Contributor
Oct 3, 2008
Pearl City
Ok, I have searched thru EPC and I have not found it. I also tried ordering from Champion with no luck, I even sent him pictures and he still gave me the wrong parts. Well, he did give some correctly, but he also sent me hoses that I don't need. What I need is the ones in bright yellow:

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

If someone could give me the part number to order, I would really appreciate it. As you can see they are 22 years old and they are cracking at the ends. I temporarily wrapped the ends with electrical tape for the time being.

reydio

Supramania Contributor
Oct 3, 2008
Pearl City
Anybody? Are those hoses available? And if anybody replaced them where did you get them?

Bump this up.....

Victor Charlie

Supramania Contributor
Aug 18, 2009
Ann Arbor
reydio;1460253 said:
Anybody? Are those hoses available? And if anybody replaced them where did you get them?

Bump this up.....

I replaced all of them. I'm impatient, so I went to Advanced auto parts, the big chain, and they let me browse their stock of hoses. I found longer, or more complicated hoses that had segments I could cut out. after about 3 trips I found pieces that were close enough to be a decent fit. It was under $50 for all the hoses, which include anything under about 25mm, because some larger hoses could be cut up to replace more than one original hose.

reydio

Supramania Contributor
Oct 3, 2008
Pearl City
Thanks Victor, I guess I will go to my local NAPA Store and check out their inventory. We don't have an Advanced Auto Parts here. It's just kind of unusual that Champion have not replied back if the hoses are available or not.