vacuum/vsv questions

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
Hey guys...In the process of buttoning up the last few things before i dump fluids in and get my first-start :naughty:

But in the process i have ran across a couple different things i wanted to get confirmation on to make sure i have routed correctly. I'm having trouble finding anything with these on the TSRM.

Please see the corresponding labeled picture:

- Does #1 and #2 join together?
- Does the line that is going to stock FPR (L=160) run to my new afpr vacuum port?
- Regarding #3 (the VSV) the circled little black nob on my VSV is broke off exposing what looks like a vacuum port, do i just need to block this off or do i have to get a new VSV?

Capture.JPG

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
Oh yeah, one more thing...Instead of starting new thread...here is the last thing i need help on..

manual/87 turbo/yellow plug harness:
There is a connector that looks exactly like one of my new RC pigtail connectors, but does not run to the injectors...it's a black connector, and contains a green and a black wire in it. I have everything else accounted for and cannot figure out what the heck this goes to...it's not the black circled alternator plug, not the TPS plug, but it is in the same area (underneath the intake mani near the TPS connector and injectors) I can post a pic of this later if needed.

Thanks a million!

Last edited:

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
You're the man...

It definitely is the CSI connector, as it goes to this...looks like the female end that is attached to the CSI is misisng on mine so that's why i didnt notice it...I just put on my new CSI braided line from Driftmotion, now i have to get a whole new CSI....I tend to move more backwards than forwards in my build!..Appreciate the help man.:nono:

imagesCAMGNFQT.jpg