Vac hose delete guide?

bonylad

....beavis
Jun 1, 2014
Newport, NC
I came from the 4G63 world, and this info was widely available. Which lines were needed, which weren't. Ive done a search and either its not their or I didn't see it. Hoping to clean up the bay and delete the cruise control and all unneeded parts. So. Anyone have a vac. line delete guide? TIA!

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
On that CC topics, we need to cap the hardline by the firewall off right? and do we need to get a vented cap? I've read on this topic a longgg time ago and I think i can use a quick reminder. Thanks! What about the bvsv ?

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
Only cap the tee leg that went to the CC actuator. The rest of the plumbing is needed for the heater core coolant valve. Now if by "CC" you're referring to the EVAP system then yes, cap the hard line from the gas tank and install a vented gas cap. The BVSV can be left in place sans hoses after capping the throttle body port.

bonylad

....beavis
Jun 1, 2014
Newport, NC
.....I got nothing. Lol. Its common dsm usage to delete them. What is a good place to see what's what so far as what each line goes to other than a diagram? A vfaq? Or a common term FAQ?