UTI, Norwood MA

Fastway135

Nov 7, 2005
Mass
Anyone else go here or is planning to attend this campus? I know a few people here are. Just went to my registration date today. I start June 26.

Last edited:

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I'm scheduled to start July 17th but might try calling this week to push it back to August to work some more this summer, and get more time with the Supra. lol.

Fastway135

Nov 7, 2005
Mass
Here's what I got today!

button shirt
p246262_1.jpg

jacket
p246262_2.jpg

2 t-shirts
p246262_3.jpg

multimeter
p246262_4.jpg

I will be comutting their from lynn but in my 94' 525i. Did see a red mk3 in the student parking lot. The campus is very easy to get to. Blah i got stuck with the PM session.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I'll be commuting from Marshfield (dead center between Boston and the Cape on the South Shore) Hopefully in my 94 Eagle to keep from putting so many miles on the Supra.
A friend of mine says one of the teachers has a MK3, and makes fun of all the Honda kids.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I start tomorrow, In about 6 hours actually.
How's it going for you Fastway?
Anyone else who goes here yet?

91SupraTurbo

soldd
Nov 18, 2005
Templeton, MA
I went to the open house on Saturday. That place is insanly nice and everything is top of the line. I am looking at going to school down in NC for Nascar Technical Institute cuase I can weld and I would like to make Chassis and make some money. One of the highest paid welding jobs out there. Seeing that place Saturday definatly made my decision much easier. haha

Fastway135

Nov 7, 2005
Mass
MassSupra89 said:
I start tomorrow, In about 6 hours actually.
How's it going for you Fastway?
Anyone else who goes here yet?

I'm on my third course. So far I have done, Basic engine and repair, basic electronics and currently in advanced electronics. I'm not gonna lie, electronics is kinda boring but its an important course. Morning classes for me. How's it going for you so far?

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
dunno about the other campuses, but i absolutely hated the one in mooresville (outside of charlotte, NC)

i'm speaking from visiting the school, not attending

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
I'm in basic engine right now, it's real easy but Mcnally's the man so it's interesting. Yea I've heard the same about electronics, boring but you kind of have to pay attention.

Seen the White package MKIII out front? I forget his name but I'm pretty sure he teaches advanced electrical, I heard he's a big tool haha.

Fastway135

Nov 7, 2005
Mass
Mcnally (mc mcnizzle) is the man. Everyone loves him. He was always in my class. Ireland was my teacher for basic engines. He's really cool too. Yeah I've always wondered who drives that MK3. I should ask my instructor if its his. lol. Keeter, the education manager is always on everyones ass. He's the guy that jumps in front of cars going in and out telling them to slow down.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Haha a few of my friends had Mcnally before me, so he knows all about where we party and stuff(He'd give my friend shit for always coming in hungover), we invited him down to party with us and he told us how he had to give up smoking weed to teach at the school haha.
Yea Keeter's a nut. I saw him pacing up and down the back driveway last week about 6 feet deep in the woods haha.

nikomkiii

Jun 3, 2006
Boston, MA
haha, whats up guys, this is nick....i was in the first graduating class of UTI, Norwood....yes, ive got a few supras, i work at boch toyota, and all i have to say to those of you who just started.....good luck....its gonna be a loonng time before its all over. but its a hell of a good time