Utah MKIII get together SOON

bluebullet89

Oct 16, 2008
Meridian, ID
Hey, So this isnt anything huge by any means. We've just got a group of about 6 MKIII's here between the Lindon to Provo area and we're wanting to get everyone together this weekend Sat. Feb 5th in the mid to late afternoon for a little cruise, sharing time HAHA, and talk. just to enjoy what supra community their is here. so If anybody is close or interested shoot me a PM and i'll get you the details.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Give me a couple week's notice and some warmer weather and I'd be down for a get together. Not when it's cold as balls out though. -13 here today, WITHOUT wind chill.

bluebullet89

Oct 16, 2008
Meridian, ID
HAHA, well due to weather conditions somebodies blown HG and getting called to work we are postponing the Get Together for probably a couple weeks, till weather warms up and guys get their cars back together.

Keep checking back.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Like I've said, give me a couple weeks notice, and I'd be happy to do a Saturday afternoon meet. Might be able to drag along a couple other Supra-less enthusiasts with me. :)

bluebullet89

Oct 16, 2008
Meridian, ID
UTAH SUPRA GET TOGETHER FEELER...

So i have a bunch of family in town the end of April, sat the 23 is my anniversary so pretty sure the wife wouldnt want me ditching out to hang out with the Supra guys. haha. And i'll be in Kansas City for the summer till the end of August/beginning of Sept.

So I'm trying to get a feel for everyone to see who all could make it to a Supra Get Together around the Orem area.

Sat, Afternoon April 16th for a couple hours. for a short cruise/chat.

Friends or people with nice cars welcome.... NO RICE. :)

PM me and let me know if that is something you could fit in the schedule to see if we can get enough guys together.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
The Alpine Scenic route open for summer yet? That would be a somewhat convincing argument for a guy like me, but I think I'll probably be busy cleaning and painting the house so I can move in sometime before the end of the month...