Utah, i need some parts! :o

I posted this in the WTB section, but i figure i could try to expand my search area. If this is not kosher with the Mod, I'll be happy to remove. ;] I also plan on removing the thread after this weekend ;]

I'm rolling through SLC this weekend(06/17/2011) and it's really the only big town on my way back to Telluride, CO. I really don't know the area or junk yards, but I need a few small things(Possibly a non cracked stock intake coupler, the plastic dust guards that cover up access to the fog-lights, a right side fog light, etc) a Spare tire, Or Sawblade, and Toyota jack that works. It didn't come with one and the local junkyards don't really have any spares that fit(I really don't wanna get stuck out in the desert without a spare and jack). I have 100$ to spend or so, and I'm ALL FOR picking the parts off a wrecked/parts car, if you don't feel like doing it or don't have time. :]

Oh, I have a 86.5 N/A soup.

SO if you need some cash, I need some parts. Hit me up!
PM me or call:

Brent Bynum
zerosummoner2000@yahoo.com
(334)-796-6163

I'm on the Ranch right now, so i don't have much signal. Leave a message if i don't answer or TXT me. ;]

I wouldn't mind making a day out of it, since i have a few days to get back to Telluride ;]