Upper front negative Camber Control arms

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
7Mboost;1655127 said:
Attention straight line Supramania, negative camber can also be a PERFORMANCE UPGRADE. Our cars are boats, negative camber is helpful for autocrossers, road racers and drifters. Getting widebody fenders is not a solution to the OP's question. WE NEED NEGATIVE CAMBER. I'd compare getting widebody fenders to solve negative camber as to getting fake Brembo brake covers to solve brake pad fade.

BTW I am also extremely interested in some more camber so I appreciate the HELPFUL responses.

Sorry I misunderstood what the OP was going for, I thought he was trying to fit his wheels under his fenders, I didn't realize his desire was for more negative camber. If you're looking for more grip, wider fenders can allow wider wheels and tires... see where I was going with that?

But if you just wanna look JDM tiyeeet, then sorry I was trying to help.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
te72;1656567 said:
Sorry I misunderstood what the OP was going for, I thought he was trying to fit his wheels under his fenders, I didn't realize his desire was for more negative camber. If you're looking for more grip, wider fenders can allow wider wheels and tires... see where I was going with that?

But if you just wanna look JDM tiyeeet, then sorry I was trying to help.

Exactly what he was asking for. Wheels don't fit over the big brakes, he needs spacers, but wants to fit the tires under the fender.

Nobody said we don't need negative camber...though we don't need as much as people seem to think as it's not a McPherson strut like 99% of the cars that want camber are. Not to mention if you're wanting it for drift, you're barking up the wrong tree (hint: steering angle and caster)

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
That's what I was thinking... I'll admit a bit of camber wakes up our cars a bit, but we don't need to go through tires every oil change to get good handling.

I'll be the first to admit though, that my post's intention was two-fold: I really want that s2 group buy to go through, our OP here seemed like he might benefit to me. ;)

genesis195

Apr 19, 2010
Calgary
te72;1657024 said:
That's what I was thinking... I'll admit a bit of camber wakes up our cars a bit, but we don't need to go through tires every oil change to get good handling.

I'll be the first to admit though, that my post's intention was two-fold: I really want that s2 group buy to go through, our OP here seemed like he might benefit to me. ;)

NP. I want the s2 group buy to go through as well. I'm just COMPLETELY shot for money. I really need those fenders as my camber right now is redic... I'll be going through tires literally every oil change no joke. I'll try my best to pull money.. I love camber.. but the amount i have right now is to much. btw ya everyhtign fits and no rub as of now.. just the car is cambered like a mofo lol.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
I saw pics of your car actually... I would almost bet that the kids on motorcycles have bigger contact patches than you currently do. ;)