update on my car: I broke it again

Spiv

hooligan
Mar 31, 2005
Orlando, Fl
Story/pics here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2157362/5

Stupid blown head gasket again. I really thought I had it sealed up right the first time. This little journey, the second time around, has cost something like $1500 (granted that's with a new clutch and a few other goodies added to the list), and 2 weeks without the car (which is the part that really hurts).

Worst part is, I can't even work on it again till friday. The car is in a garage in merritt island and I'm in orlando (50 miles away, with school/work preventing me from making the trip).

Just venting my 7m owners angst. So to anyone reading out there, just get the head and block machined the first time. It sucks to do things twice.

Ryans

Sep 27, 2005
oh trust me ive machined both, and the damn thing still doesnt run right, i have a new motor too, im hoping to find some people that wanna help me do it myself, you know take the WHOLE motor out rebuild it and put it back in, i probly wont have the damn thing till im 21 (19 now) but atleast i will have it, and untill then go minivan! ive got the time i just need the people to help me, cuz i dont wanna eff it up more than it has been. ><