um BIG prolem. bolts that holds the fuel rail SNAPED... help...

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
i just let them sit in gas for about 20 mins then install them never have leak ever in any of my injectors install's

N

NDBoost

im not certain if you have a BAP near you but i bought an entire kit OEM specific for under $20, for all new caps o rings and everything to help seal the injector to the head and the fuel rail.

BAP was the only place that had any in stock (including the dealers)

Apr 4, 2005
california
lintlars said:
you said you have ebay injectors do these happen to be Venom injectors?? If so one of the injectors might have started to leak not the o-ring Ive seen this happen My brother changed all his o-rings only to find out it was actually the injector leaking Theres two or three threads on here regarding this we are still trying to get a refund over this. Dont cheap out when it comes to injectors my brother learned the hard way maybe you did as well I hope it was only an o-ring keep us updated on this.
One more thing check your oil pan for gas my brother flooded his when his injector took a shit on him.

oh sry forgot to mention there NOT venom. they are lucas pte 550cc or i think ppl say there technically 580cc.

NDBoost said:
im not certain if you have a BAP near you but i bought an entire kit OEM specific for under $20, for all new caps o rings and everything to help seal the injector to the head and the fuel rail.

BAP was the only place that had any in stock (including the dealers)

um havent heard of BAP lol... but i will check autozone,kragen, pepboys and kowles auto store. those are the only one thats around here. hopefully kowles have it since they are the one that carries performance stuff.

C

cnewingham

thats funny cause I bought his venom injectors and now the ones he bought to replace them are giving him problems. I know what people say about venom but I also have a set of RC's. I just want to test flow the venoms. As far as the j-tube you can leave it in place and just run a longer hose and cut the tube off the plate. or even better go to autozone and pick up a fuelpump block off plate for an old chevy and wala you have the block off plate.

soup

fiend
Apr 4, 2005
Vancouver
You probobly don't even have to take them off the rail, just rotate them with it mounted. If it seals, keep an eye on it for a few days and save yourself a trip to the store. If it doesn't seal, get new o-rings (cheap cheap) and do it right. The TSRM and Haynes manual describe the whole process very well.

Live and learn, same shit happend to me after a hell of a weekend 600 miles from home. Long SupraFest story.

sportinct26

Jan 15, 2006
cali
soup said:
You probobly don't even have to take them off the rail, just rotate them with it mounted. If it seals, keep an eye on it for a few days and save yourself a trip to the store. If it doesn't seal, get new o-rings (cheap cheap) and do it right. The TSRM and Haynes manual describe the whole process very well.

Live and learn, same shit happend to me after a hell of a weekend 600 miles from home. Long SupraFest story.

well i think he would need to take out the rail to take out that bolt that snap...