Two 92's ! TWO

makaveli913

1jz and lovin it
Nov 20, 2007
Pueblo Co
I am the proud owner of two 1992 supras. Red and Black. Both are craigslist finds. I found my red one november of 2010. Previous owner blew the headgasket and it sat for 5 years. They repaired it couldnt get it to run so they put it up for sale. I ended up buying it. Got it home and started to troubleshoot. Found a cluster of ground wires on the positive of the starter!! Grounded them, car started. it ran for three thousand miles but then blew a headgasket again. I then had the head and block resurfaced and also put in .50 over pistons. While the engine was out i also did a 5 speed swap. Cars been running like a champ for over a year. When i first got it the paint was so faded it was almost pink. It has 110k miles and Black leather. Might be on for sale sention in near future!
cimg0079v.jpg

cimg0080m.jpg

cimg0078ze.jpg

cimg0067w.jpg

imag0007co.jpg

imag0006la.jpg

cimg0194t.jpg

A couple months ago a black 92 was put on craigslist. It was a shell and a great price i couldnt resist. Its a non turbo auto, cloth shadow grey, sunroof, wingless. body is straight and clean. Will post up more pics soon.
cimg0193s.jpg

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
im so jealous of you :( spare me one :) i have a red 91 with the leather gray interior, but would love to own a 92 leather interior. If i ever own a 92 it will most likely to stay stock...

Pretty sure i will mod it anyway haha

Good find!