twin charged ION vs MKIII

dj7mge

Mar 12, 2009
milwaukee wi
Lee_MA61;1465998 said:
I'd like to check on the new evo's sometime i've heard good things about them.

they are dangerous. the mr's have the paddle shift which makes it feel more like a video game then reality haha. they are super fun and just keep feeding you gears way too easy to speed in. i like the gsr better it has a standard 5speed manual alot easier to drive responsibly and they shift like butter. in stock form they feel amazing i can't wait till a modded one comes through.

suprafanatic

May 25, 2007
Greenwood, IN
Wait a min.. he only beat you by about a half a car and your running a CT at 13psi? And he is talking about beating Vipers and a corvette on a 200shot of nitrous??? does he think its realy that fast? Send him my way and ill show him whats up ;) lol

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
suprafanatic;1468209 said:
Wait a min.. he only beat you by about a half a car and your running a CT at 13psi? And he is talking about beating Vipers and a corvette on a 200shot of nitrous??? does he think its realy that fast? Send him my way and ill show him whats up ;) lol

I am pretty sure a 57trim ct at 18 psi would be more than enough. Not worth a race with a 67mm turbo....

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
ugh ions? at least you know you almost beat the fastest one out of the two in the state Lol

supramk3speed

Dec 4, 2008
Texas
Ha, ha, ha you got beat by the same kind of car my wife drives. She has the regular ion, if it makes you feel better about 90 percent of the car is plastic so definate power to weight advantage ;)

DigityD'87

Feb 27, 2008
Portsmouth, NH
black91turbo;1462912 said:
I got beat.....We went from a 60 roll and I got the jump right away, a half a car length. I had him all the way through 3rd and when i shifted to 4th he started catching up. By 110 mph he was ahead by a half a car and then we had to get on our brakes pretty hard. No idea on the size of the turbo or the boost level he was running on the charger....but i do know that I was quite impressed with the top end on that thing. I could tell that he was quite pleased with himself after the pull. He probably did not believe the fact that I am on a stock CT at 13 psi when i told him. See pics of the car here: http://www.redlineforums.com/forums...42902-nastyfastnx-twincharged-beast-pics.html I typed in Ion redline and this thread came up of his car on google. His tag read nastfastnx or something to that effect so it is definitely the same car. BTW make sure you read his post of how he wants to run Cobras and Lamborghinis in that thing....LMAO.

I will come back to see him after I bolt on my Master Power T-64.

Ewww! how could someone ever put cobras and lambos in the same catagory? Cobras are way faster! lol:biglaugh: