Turnbull Canyon Road

Mark3Supraholic

Zero State
Mar 31, 2005
California
Hey is there anyone around southern california who know's of this road? I MAY have posted this elsewhere... Anyways, I take my daily driver Neon up there every now and then and (gas prices allowing) would love to see how good (or bad) it stacks up to a Mark3 since mine doesn't well, run. My Neon has bigger sways, some vogtland springs with kyb shocks, and Falken Azenis Rt215 tires mounted on ADR bronze wheels. Soon I'm upgrading to larger SRT-4 brakes and replacing the tires (probably Azenis RT615's). O yeah, there's a group on myspace for turnbull canyon road if anyone wants to check that out. Also a friend of mine has been mean to this E36 M3 guy who posts a clip of his run up turnbull. However, most of the clip is just replaying. You can read what kind of childish comments fly here: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&n=2&videoid=584632890
What get's me is he doesn't "bring out" his M3 for things that aren't worth it. I'm pretty sure at least ONE Mark3 around so-cal is worth him bringing his E36 out. I wonder if he'd feel threatened by that..

Mark3Supraholic

Zero State
Mar 31, 2005
California
Umm If you're coming from LA area you can take the 10 or the 60 to the 605. Exit Beverly blvd and follow it straight up about a mile or so. Fun little backroad.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Haha "Your just jealous cuz my boyfriend has a BMW M3 and you dont!"... wow childish.
Looks like a fun road, get that supra running and leave that kid in the first guardrail. Or in his garage if he's too afraid.