Turbo Kit Question

logan

3 laws safe
Oct 4, 2005
U.S-U.K
No I don't think so as it says its just for the compressor housing , but that compressor is way to large for the ct-26 turbine housing anyway , choke , choke , choke .

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
The housing will never be able to flow the air the compressor wheel is capable of producing...it's going to choke it off. Plus, you will still have the stock compressor wheel...it's not going to be able to turn a compressor that size very efficiently.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
Because the world is full of scam artists, scumbags and idiots.

It will work. I won't work well and it will never make power correctly.

This is a recipe for real high pressure high boost compressor surge.

A CT based turbo with that idiocy attached to it won't last long.

Caplax40

Grand Tourer
Feb 12, 2006
Boise, ID
SidewaysSupra33 said:

Well it's true. Look at the Nigerian scam. People are evil enough to concoct a scam like that, then on the other end people are so stupid that they fall for it again and again and again.

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Remember guys not everyone knows the history of turbos or how to even read a flow chart, such as myself, so we may not realize the impending problem as easily as you can point out. I thought it looked awesome but have since been corrected.
eric

rot 90na-t

slowest project ever
Apr 13, 2006
Westminster, CO
starscream5000 said:
Depends on the condition it's in. 4000 miles doesn't mean squat if the turbo wasn't properly cared for. post up several pics ;).

no pics, im just tryin to figure out if i wanna go that route or a Garrett To4E, with a 57 compressor, P trim turbine. .84 rear non devided, and 4" v band exhaust... running stock fuel aside from a walbro and fpr..