TunerPro RT & Maft-pro: How to Shift RPM / MAP Axis

kmfdmk

Old School Cool
I did search and had limited success.

I want to shift the RPM and MAP axis's on my Maft-pro to give me more fine control around where I cruise. I tried to use the TunerPro RT interface and change the values for the RPM / MAP axis via BIN editing by double clicking on them and opening them from that small sub-window in the bottom left of TunerPro RT. This let me change the values (Removed 7600 RPM column, added 3100 RPM column, removed 280, 300, & 320 MAP rows, added 30, 46, 53 rows) However this only seems to change the label displayed in the VE Table, as the ALDL Tracing was still highlighting the same cells, and not shifting to the modified finer cells. Restarting TunerPro RT, and disabling / re-enabling ALDL Tracing didn't resolve the issue.

For example after making the changes to the MAP axis when at 30 kpa load ALDL Tracing should have highlighted the third row up, instead it was still highlighting the second.

I did some further research and it appears that the XDF Item needs to be edited, via the XDF option on the Menu Bar or pressing F2 after selecting the item (MAP Table Axis) you wish to edit.

I tried that and can see where it lists the variables for the RPM / MAP axis's however it is grayed out.

I would really like to be able to shift these tables as it was a key feature of release 5.03. Any guidance or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

FWIW I did make a post to the SME Piggyback section a few days ago, however that post remains unpublished.

Last edited:

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
on the maft-pro it self, under config. settings, select SD user map axis (or user ve table). Then reload that bin to the tuner pro software. At the bottom left you will see the category labeled VE table MAP and then VE table RPM (This may not be the exact title but its close, these tables are down by the AFR tracking, AUX table, Spark table etc..). These settings are to change what the maft-pro reads/sees. Then click ONCE on the "VE table" on the bottom left and press F2. From there you need to change the MAP and RPM values again to match the ve table rpm & ve table map. If you look at the box that opens it will have several tabs on the bottom. Should be an X and Y axis tab..might be labeled column and row.

kmfdmk

Old School Cool
The problem I'm having is that despite the Matt being configured for SD User-Axis, and having edited the Xdf and row labels and then modifying my BIN and uploading it is that ALDL Tracing is not correctly highlighting the cell it should be looking at. I'm trying to add more fine control in the low end, by adding more MAP rows down low. So as I throttle up, the ALDL Tracing should move quicker down low/move around more since there are more rows added now.