TSCVA/MDSupras Joint Meet 1 July

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
i think i might be able to make it. ill know for sure on tuesday. Ill also see if any other local supras can make it also

is this posted on supraforums? i know there are many supra owners in nova/md that are on the site

Last edited:

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
yeah I've got some MK4's comin from SF. Devin, don't worry we'll get you up so you can go to the dyno with me later this summer

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Hey Chris how many people are you expecting on showing up roughly? I only saw 6 people that were going in the masupras link so thought i would ask. I also talked to Billy and he said he cant go:icon_conf The other Chris said he might be able to go if he gets his brake stuff done and then Chris H. said he thinks he will be able to make it. I also need to talk to Ross to see if he can go and hopefully ill know tommorrow if i can go or not.

also did you want to get a caravan going to the meet from richmond?

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
Alright! The day has come! Just to make sure you know where you're going. We're meeting up at Algonkian park, shelter 2 at 330pm. When you enter the park, head straight in until you reach a "T" intersection and turn left. Our shelter is on the right, next to the river. Please proceed past the shelter and look for the other Supras in the parking lot on the left. If that lot fills up, there's a bigger parking lot over by the mini-golf course a short walk away.

Please bear in mind that alcoholic beverages are PROHIBITED in the park (yeah I wanted to bring some too).

To reach Algonkian Regional Park from the Beltway (I-495), take Route 7 west 11 miles to Cascades Parkway north, and drive 3 miles to the park entrance.

For those that would rather plan their own directions:
Algonkian Regional Park
47001 Fairway Drive
Sterling, Virginia

See everyone there!

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
Thanks to everyone that came out! I was very please with the outcome. I think this was a good start to our new site and a building block to bigger meets in the NOVA/MD area. I can't wait to see everyone again.

Thanks to those who donated in person. Those wanting to pay via paypal, the address is: payments@masupras.com

See you guys around!