tryin to get back in.

abel

turn up the booooooooost
Aug 2, 2009
ohio
hey guys my names will. currently dont own a supra. used to have an 89 mkiii 7mgte hard top auto. all white package. car was beautiful. left it stock for a little while and as soon as i bought parts for it, she was killed. so its been a lil bit but im lookin for another one. trying to upgrade to a possible 1jz but well see what i come up with. im located in ohio up by michigan but am willing to travel to get what i want.. :biglaugh:

so im new to the site not to the game.

Attachments

• dirtbaby.jpg
    dirtbaby.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 14

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Welcome to SM, Will! :)

That's a great looking '89 White package car....
Good luck on your hunt for another!

The Midwest is pretty active in the Supra community, especially Indiana/Ohio area's...
Hope to see you joining us in a meet sometime eventually. :)

Jeff

InertiaIsBoost

Dec 29, 2008
Sacramento
Abel, welcome to Supra Mania, West Side is the best Side, Ima about show you something that the "West coast" do. Here in the west coast are switching their supra ride for a big block 427, This thing is a monster. No doubts about this engine being crumpt up in a supra chassis. It doesn't matter anymore, The new supra is coming out in 2016, and there working on semi hybrid fuel. Don't listen to most supra "Owners" on this site, Because most of them are Backyard Garage Mechanics, Thats a No no for a ASE Certified!