Trade you my pre-89 complete front bumper assembly for your 89+

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
I know that some people prefer the meaner, edgier look of the pre 89 front bumper to the 89+ so I'm throwing this out here in case there is interest. I'm looking to swap my front end styling to 89+ very soon as I'm getting it painted. Cheers - Brad

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
tekdeus said:
Thanks for the info. With all the parts I need they want $620 CDN incl tax. Ouch.

hahaha, tell them youll give them 300, thats what they told me for the whole thing, and ive since took the front lip, and the marker lights are gone too. No way thats worth $620

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
They said 350 for just the bumper, but I want the nose, fogs, grills, etc. 550 plus tax is their price. If I could buy BTZ's cover and save on the rest I would but they won't separate the package!

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
tekdeus said:
They said 350 for just the bumper, but I want the nose, fogs, grills, etc. 550 plus tax is their price. If I could buy BTZ's cover and save on the rest I would but they won't separate the package!

the package has been seperated, the marker lights are gone.

BTZ

Apr 5, 2005
Burnaby
lol, its not mine. its turbo drifters. thats a good deal and its local for you. I would buy it but my car need other things first before the cosmetic crap.