track video + new times

B

Boostaddctn

LuvMySilverSupra said:
25psi on 91 octane again? :)

bert- u get the software for the wideband working?

If you go to the link john, it says the wideband software for the palmpilot is there, i click it and it says the site is OFFLINE... and i belive ziggy is on 100octane... he has my gas cansiter still :p aight peace

Dziuggy

eurotrash
Mar 31, 2005
san francisco, ca
dziuggy.com
yes i was on 100 unleaded. on the other hand i am leaking oil from oil return line (striped stud) so i need to take care of that. also i went to the dark side and end up getting manifold as well but that will not be done very fast as i will need to fab some stuf. anyways.....aight peace

B

Boostaddctn

Dziuggy said:
yes i was on 100 unleaded. on the other hand i am leaking oil from oil return line (striped stud) so i need to take care of that. also i went to the dark side and end up getting manifold as well but that will not be done very fast as i will need to fab some stuf. anyways.....aight peace

Hey Ziggy, if you are getting a manifold, dibs on that adapter you were using :) aight peace

B

Boostaddctn

Ziggy check your PM here, your SF box is full... peace

B

Boostaddctn

bobiseverywhere said:
nice vid man. Good run for both of you. Can't wait to see more

Heheh, track rained out, so I won't be going back till the 24th, hopefully by then it will be a 12sec run, vids will be posted up :) aight peace

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
love the long vid. whos the guy with the long hair, he kinda looks like jon travolta, no offense.

B

Boostaddctn

D34DC311 said:
love the long vid. whos the guy with the long hair, he kinda looks like jon travolta, no offense.

Lol... thats ziggy... aight peace

B

Boostaddctn

outofstep said:
That 60 ft is just begging you to run a high 12.

Are you talking about ziggys or mine (hopefully me:) )? Last sunday the event rained out so I won't be going back till the 24th... aight peace