TPS wire placement

kornfedmk3

Dec 9, 2011
des moines, IA
Alright so I have looked everywhere and can't find anything on it so no flaming, so I had to repin a new connector for my 7m tps and I was in the middle of doing it and the wires weren't on all the way so now i forgot where they go:: angry :: what I need is either someone take a picture of their connector or someone give me a color scheme on what goes where. would really appreciate it. and if anyone knows what fuse could of blown if lets say two tps wires touched and made a big spark and now no CEL comes on and car won't start. checked fuses under the dash and all are good so kind of curious if it would be the ecu or fuses under the hood please someone help a brother out here!

kornfedmk3

Dec 9, 2011
des moines, IA
Thanks! Now need to figure out if it fried the ecu or if it blew a fuse out somewhere.anyone know what fuse it would pop if the tps would touch each wire Like I mentioned before?

kornfedmk3

Dec 9, 2011
des moines, IA
the wires that touched each other was the blue with red stripe and the white with red stripe pretty much the ones right next to each other. still trying to figure out what blew on it. would it of fried the ecu itself? all ecu fuses are still good and connections intacted on them. anyone have a idea?

kornfedmk3

Dec 9, 2011
des moines, IA
well im swapping to a standalone now but wanted to dig into this alittle more before I plug in the standalone to find nothing if you know what I mean. I checked all fuses under the driver side and the engine bay. all I know is the CEL light doesnt come on and car just cranks over with the stock ecu. what all fuses would it pop if the tps touched like it did? would it pop any relays?