TPS Voltage problem. Not sure is it sensor itself or wiring.

myastzo

Hobo restorer
Jun 6, 2011
Moscow
Greetings guys!

I have a MAFT Pro installed, running speed density, everything was ok. But. Sometimes the VF voltage starts to get weird, instead of 1.25v (Well i never had 1.25, more like 1v) i get 0,5 - 0,7v constantly jumping around and stuff, but it should be in steps. And it seems that every step voltage gets ~ -0.5v, like 0,7v, 1,9v, 3,1v, 4,3v While driving i couldnt watch all sensor outputs all the time so i didnt notice one little fail. Sometimes i get a TPS voltage less thant 0,45 (My stock XX voltage), sometimes it gets to 0,13v, 0,3v, driving around coud be 0,6v instead of ~1,3v anyway that's not normal. And the car's self learning seems to mess up. SOOO, to sum up all that lyric shit: TPS voltage sometimes less than it is, and VF too, MAFT Pro wiring is secure, TPS was calibrated not long ago.

I would love to hear "It's 100% a sensor" :)

Thanks in advance.

myastzo

Hobo restorer
Jun 6, 2011
Moscow
Well, found my problem. I made an additional ground to MAFT PRO some time ago while troubleshooting other problem and now it started to interfere with the original one. Disconnected it and now everything is fine.