toyota/lexus meet May 1st omaha ne

thejrman

Jun 1, 2007
omaha nebraska
When: May 1st 2010
Time: 12:00pm
Where: Fat Burger, at Shadowlake shopping center (corner of 72nd and hwy 370 in Omaha/papillion)
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&u...ocal_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CAoQnwIwAA
Why: Bunch of car enthusiasts wanting to hang, get some grub, cruise, have some fun, and get to know the other enthusiasts in the area

Theres going to be a nice get together to celebrate the coming of decent weather in the midwest, having some others get a group together from des moines (mostly toyotas) thats going to drive to omaha for the weekend on may 1st for a little get together, some good food, awesome cars, and good times of course.

Now the meetup is at fatburger, but i figure we can take a cruise from there, down 72nd to dodge, and dodge up to village pointe at 168th after everyone is satisfied. its a nice area there, tons of parking, good place for everyone to get some coffee and drinks.

we can plan for more to do depending on the amount of people that want to show up, ive got a few ideas, but it depends on how old the crowd is... it may get split into the 21 and up crowd going somewhere else for the night, or 18 and up depending on the place hah.

so post up if your interested, because anybody who wants to come and hang out is more then welcome to come, and have a good time. leave the drama at home though, no one likes a whiner

SupraStardom

Nov 11, 2006
Council Bluffs, IA
You know I'll be there. I just need to get my ass in gear and get the single turbo finished. It's mounted and oil lines are ran. Just got to block off water and mount intercooler and piping. O and I gotta get another vband clamp. I got drunk and somehow broke mine. O well. Might work on it this weekend.

SupraStardom

Nov 11, 2006
Council Bluffs, IA
yea with that vband. all i have left is to do intercooler piping and weld a flange for a bov and i can start playing with it. i managed to get the water blocked off today along with double checking oil lines and fitting the intercooler.

SupraStardom

Nov 11, 2006
Council Bluffs, IA
ME! I'm finishing up now. just gotta install the IC piping and get a decent tune on the 6860. the 6860 is giving some grief. It wont allow me to adjust fuel trim to start the car, but on a positive note it starts up with the stock ecu! i need to get to an exhaust shop quick too. i need to get a new exhaust made up. The downpipe stops a few feet from where the test pipe starts. So IC and exhaust and i should be good. I also need to calibrate my LC-1. i need an LM Tuner. if anyone has one that can calibrate my LC-1 thatd be awesome. If nothing else ill be there in my Tundra, but i hope to be done in a week or so.