Toyota is CRAZY!!!

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
every blue interior piece that i have bought so far came to me as shadow gray so i have given up on ordering blue interior parts. I am so careful around the interior of my car so i dont break anything because it will be impossible to replace :)

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
I'm big on using the dealer now after dealing with inferior parts or just the WRONG part.

Good example, can't get an O2 sensor from a parts store. Ordered one online, it's going out less than 6 months of use later. I'm going OEM this time.

Or how about a fan clutch? There are 2 different part numbers, one for N/A and one for Turbo. Parts store has one for both. Says Made in the USA and although it WOULD bolt in and possibly work, it's about half the size...

$100 more from the dealer, but the last one lasted over 150k miles...

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
im went to toyota for brand new molding and weather stripping all around the car and it totals around 1600.00. i know a guy who can give me 30% off so it comes down to about 1000. not too bad for new oem.

SupraB

Need 4 speed mods!
Jul 24, 2006
Spokane WA
I work for a Toyota dealer I could probably get you the steering wheel for somewhere around $700.... still alot but better than 900. I'd be happy to help anyone on here get OEM stuff for cheap. Just let me know what you need.
Brendan

Jeff Lange

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 29, 2005
Sunnyvale, CA
jefflange.ca
suprajjang said:
every blue interior piece that i have bought so far came to me as shadow gray so i have given up on ordering blue interior parts. I am so careful around the interior of my car so i dont break anything because it will be impossible to replace :)

Doesn't your parts guy tell you he's going to be getting grey before he orders it in for you? LOL.

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
super.secret.supra.club said:
im went to toyota for brand new molding and weather stripping all around the car and it totals around 1600.00. i know a guy who can give me 30% off so it comes down to about 1000. not too bad for new oem.

You still have the part numbers for those parts? How about some pictures? Lol.