Toto II

Toto II

May 19, 2008
Oregon
:1zhelp:Intro---Toto II .... I'm On the central coast (Florence) Oregon. I have a 1989 Supra Turbo Auto Stock except K&N air, stainless exhaust and 1991 Wheels. I shimmed the turbo gate for a little more boost (concerned about blowing head gassket). Named Toto II because my first Supra came from Kansas (remember Dorthy and the Oz?)
My other transportation 1999 Jeep Grand Char and my 1941 John Deere Model "H" tractor (born the same year as me).
I'm going to the SILV 08 for the first time. It's going to be a kick although we will have to share the town with 40.000 motorcyclist!! What a blast!!

Computer challanged----what is a "tag" they are asking for???

TR6roadster

Sep 11, 2008
Colorado Springs
Toto II;1128328 said:
Computer challanged----what is a "tag" they are asking for???

Hi Toto

I'm a newbie on here too. 'Believe'....TAGS are like key words to help with searching the threads. So, if working on the AFM modification you might put tags like: Tuning Mod AFM. Or maybe you are discussing replacing the gasket on the 7M EGR Cooler in the engine bay. TAGS: Finger Spasms Contortion
:biglaugh:

Toto II

May 19, 2008
Oregon
TR6roadster;1128356 said:
Hi Toto

I'm a newbie on here too. 'Believe'....TAGS are like key words to help with searching the threads. So, if working on the AFM modification you might put tags like: Tuning Mod AFM. Or maybe you are discussing replacing the gasket on the 7M EGR Cooler in the engine bay. TAGS: Finger Spasms Contortion
:biglaugh:

OK Think I get it..Tages are special interest item go to now!!!Right?

TR6roadster

Sep 11, 2008
Colorado Springs
Toto II;1129089 said:
OK Think I get it..Tages are special interest item go to now!!!Right?

Not exactly a go-to in the sense that there is a link created. Think 'key' words for searches. So if one of your post's tags is AFM, that post will show up with other posts that have that tag also. Using multiple tags helps narrow the results in the searches. A bit like a 'label' index.