tossing crappy injectors

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
Any here on Supramania rebuild injectors? I have a set of crappy injectors that I'd rather give away, rather than tossing them, they work, but, the numbers are all over the map, I'll ship them. Maybe someone can use parts, who knows..Can they be bored out or reworked?
Kinda hate to but if no one wants them,..trash they go.

plaaya69

87T Supra
Nov 18, 2006
Lake County, IL
Are they OEM? Someone could probably send them into Mr. Injector for a cleaning. I have used them for my OEM turbo injectors and 2 other sets of injectors from other vehicles I had. They did a great job.

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
No they are not OEM. but they were plug/ play. I was a Ebay victim, that sold B.S. injectors for a B.S. price which I fell for. There is a thread here on that topic.
I would donate them to Mr. injector. Because the flow rate is so far apart, I wouldn't spend money on them.

plaaya69

87T Supra
Nov 18, 2006
Lake County, IL
It's funny because I was just about to say that brand. I have not heard of that brand in soo long. I remember all the people running those injectors and all the problems they were causing. Never mind my 1st post then.

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
Plaaya 69:

Between you and I and if five other members would change their avatar pic to another gauge from our car we would have a complete dash. All we need is fuel, gas, speedometer, water and oil gauge. "OH the last two numbers on your user name is a very good number, I "like" it!,.. no correction: I "LOVE" it!

Last edited:

plaaya69

87T Supra
Nov 18, 2006
Lake County, IL
Plaaya 69:

Between you and I and if five other members would change their avatar pic to another gauge from our car we would have a complete dash. All we need is fuel, gas, speedometer, water and oil gauge. "OH the last two numbers on your user name is a very good number, I "like" it!,.. no correction: I "LOVE" it!

lol, a complete working dash set as a gif would be awesome. From some other forum awhile back, someone had a moving BHG gauge which was awesome but I can't find that anymore.

Its funny because in middle school I had a off name pair of jeans and that was on a small tag on the side of the jeans so everyone called me by that name for a long time. You can just imagine in school down the hallway "WHAT UP PLAAAYYAA...SIXTYNINEEEE".