Tokico is Back!

scubajtw

SupraSport
Mar 6, 2008
Minnesota
NOTICE!!!! Tokico is coming back to the US! One of our distributers signed a contract with Tokico. They should be placing an order this week.

When they are back on the shelf we will let you know. Lets blow these things out of the water and show them the MK3 isn't dead.

More info to come. No idea on pricing as of yet but we will do our best to keep it close to the same and competitive as always.

http://www.suprasport.com/Tokico-Struts_p_162.html

scubajtw

SupraSport
Mar 6, 2008
Minnesota
Not sure on the details yet but we will keep you posted

I am guessing yes on the Illumina II's

Last edited:

Silver MK3

Jan 24, 2011
Madison, AL
suprajztwenty;1973694 said:
i love my tems setup, just another option to brag about when people ask about my car, fully functional and well improved over stock.

Are the Tokico ones stiffer than the stock ones were originally? I'm currently on original ones with 86k on them.

755hp

Goal - 755hp
Jul 19, 2012
Tri-State Area & MI
I actually have Tokico struts in the rear but stock TEMS suspension in the front. So I keep my TEMS on to kinda balance out front and rear stiffness. I don't think the previous owner put TEMS Tokico in the rear so when these come out I'll decide whether to order TEMS front AND rear or just non-TEMS for the front.

I do like the TEMS normal mode for comfortable driving so yea... Hard choice; save my TEMS (more money) or non-TEMS (less money). Hehe

scubajtw

SupraSport
Mar 6, 2008
Minnesota
Well in my opinion I would keep it. Unless it is a sole purpose car. I have owned 2 Supras with it and 1 without. Way more comfortable with it and IMO it handles better all around with it.

syty1

Jan 26, 2009
los gatos, ca
GREAT!...Right after I bought Koni's. I searched Everywhere for the TEMS II's & struck out....haven't even put the Koni's on yet. NOW what to do???
Wonder how long it will take to get them??