Tn people?

Pr0ject_Supra

Oct 7, 2007
Murfreesboro/Knoxville, Tn
I searched and only found a meeting set up 2 years ago. Are there still any MK3 owners here in Tn? The only owner I've found so far just tried shooing me away. Maybe since I'm a teenager he thought I was just a ricer trying to bug him:dunno:?

My 89 n/a auto has wicked rodknock and probably a BHG too. The previous owner was like it knocks bad but I can still lay down a nice black stripe:3d_frown: Since I already have a vehicle I want to go ahead and join this boosting crowd I keep hearing about, but haven't decided on an engine based on internet reviews. I'd love to get some rides in cars with both a 7m and a 1J because I've heard good and bad about both but want to know which one actually feels better to me since it will be me driving my car. Plus little parts like hard motor mounts I can build myself in my grandpa's tool and die shop, but I'd have to see some in real life first.

So do we still have any Tennesseeans on here?

Nalleywhacker

Formerly gnarkill87
Oct 2, 2006
chattanooga,TN
iam in chattanooga i got two supras and masterchief819 on here lives down the road from me. we should get together sometime,mabye get a tn meet together.

supra_kid101

Oct 28, 2007
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
I'm in Tenn along with my friend Steve with 2 1jz supras, Adam with an 89 na-t, devon with a built 7m, some guys with mk4's and a few more mk3's are around here. We get together sometimes usually around 10+ supras....Sevier County, Jefferson County, Knox County...surrounding area.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
What part of Tennessee are you guys in? If it's around south of the state, I'd be up for a meet later on in the year. I love meeting other supra people. We'd have to invide Josh and his dad Mark. Josh is Redturbo I think and Mark is Mark's MKII. They are super cool people and I can't remember Josh's brothers name right now, but I really like them alot. They live in Nashville. I can be there in about two and a half hours from my house if I exceede the speed limit.

MK3_300

91T...under construction
Mar 30, 2005
Murfreesboro ,TN
I live in murfreesboro but my supra is down in my garage for a complete bumper to bumper restoration/performance build.:biglaugh:

Nalleywhacker

Formerly gnarkill87
Oct 2, 2006
chattanooga,TN
suprahero;906074 said:
What part of Tennessee are you guys in? If it's around south of the state, I'd be up for a meet later on in the year. I love meeting other supra people. We'd have to invide Josh and his dad Mark. Josh is Redturbo I think and Mark is Mark's MKII. They are super cool people and I can't remember Josh's brothers name right now, but I really like them alot. They live in Nashville. I can be there in about two and a half hours from my house if I exceede the speed limit.

iam in chatt town. we do need to all get together sometime, i still cant beleive i missed that toyota meet in chatt, it was like 10 mins away from my house:cry: but damn if you can get to nash in 2 1/2 hours you could get to my place in like 30 mins.

NickSupra

Apr 6, 2005
tn
Im in mid TN also. My car should be car up this spring summer, would like to get out and cruise with some supra owners again. If anyone wants a freshly rebuilt 7mgte let me know, as I will give you a killer deal.

NickSupra

Apr 6, 2005
tn
MK3_300;913825 said:
I live in murfreesboro but my supra is down in my garage for a complete bumper to bumper restoration/performance build.:biglaugh:

Kris? Whats up man? Dont know if you remember me, but I met you years ago. Glad to see you still have your supra.

Nalleywhacker

Formerly gnarkill87
Oct 2, 2006
chattanooga,TN
Pr0ject_Supra;881202 said:
I'd love to get some rides in cars with both a 7m and a 1J because I've heard good and bad about both but want to know which one actually feels better to me since it will be me driving my car.

well i own two 7m's one turbo one not and mastercheif819 let me drive his 1j once and let me tell you if you get the chance go 1j i regret it almost everyday, simply put there amazine lol.

BillyM

MK2 + 7M = FUN
Mar 3, 2006
Greenville, SC
...just moved outa the Knox area, I head back every now and then for car stuff though.

Heading back this weekend to get the walbro in my brown turbo beast.

Suprakid101, surprised I never ran into you...

--billyM

suprafanatic90t

Mar 31, 2005
Spring Hill Tennessee
I live south of Nashville and go to school in Cookeville. Have 4 supras. 84(parents original owners) 2-87(one for parts turbo, other daily driver n/a) and a 90 turbo (built motor but BHG at the moment).

Setheroo

^_^ got horespower?
Oct 16, 2006
Tennessee
www.revogate.com
I live about 2 seconds away from THIS.

bonnaroo_aerial_1280x1024.jpg

If the camera pointed a little more right... you would be able to see my house.. lol

Good ole Manchester, TN. An hour from Nashville, and an hour from Chat Town.

Metallica and Pearl Jam are headlining this year for Bonnaroo btw.. it is going to be awesome.

I am down for a meet up if I know ahead of time.

alloyguitar

it's legal, i swear...
Mar 30, 2005
knoxville, tennessee
the "Devon" that supra_kid101 was referring to would be me.

...I live in south knox, off chapman highway. We usually meet up in the pigeon forge area, if anybody would like to join us, let me know.

...We should also be out for the grand national (or whatever it's called) rod runs in the sevierville/pigeon forge area. If anybody else is going to be out, shoot me a pm or something and we'll meet up.

-Devon Goodspeed