Tn people?

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Im here! LOL yep 2 years ago sounds about right, me and Jonathan (simann) set up the meet. Was crazy fun. I guess I could set up another one if you guys wanted.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Depending on when it is I'd be willing to drive to the Nashville area, but with gas prices like they are, not much further north than that. Get something going Mario and we'll see what happens.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Sumiton, Al to.............Nashville.....2hrs. 45min.
Sumiton, Al to.............Memphis.....3hrs. 35min.
Sumiton, Al to.............Cookeville...3hrs. 51min.
Sumiton, Al to.............Manchester.2hrs. 53min.
Sumiton, Al to...........Chatanooga...2hrs. 47min.

DegreE

Banned
Jan 11, 2008
Memphis & Miami
Damn 3.1/2 hours for me.

Only if there were moar Supra owners in Memphis that would join me in the epic adventure. But by myself, that would be a negative.

Pr0ject_Supra

Oct 7, 2007
Murfreesboro/Knoxville, Tn
Seth you're right down the road from me, I live off Manchester highway right after you get out of Murfreesboro. I'm up for meeting but my supra is a back yard ornament right now. With the prices of gas somewhere between Nashville to Chattanooga sounds good to me.

Setheroo

^_^ got horespower?
Oct 16, 2006
Tennessee
www.revogate.com
Lol wow... my Supra has been down for a while now too you guys... and gas prices kill me whenever it is running... I mean it is bad enough in my RSX... and it gets decent gas mileage (still takes premium though...)

I don't know what to say about a meet - everyone seems to be at least a little ways away from one another, and it seems as if everyone is having their fair share of either Supra problems, or a price at the pump problem.

But I will simply say this... Bonnaroo. It's coming.

MK3_300

91T...under construction
Mar 30, 2005
Murfreesboro ,TN
The Import Alliance summer meet is comming up soon July 26th and 27th @ Nashville Superspeedway. We might be able to meet there. Supra is still down (house, wife, 2 year old daughter = very little supra money right now) but I will bring pics.

info : http://www.importalliance.org/

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Well if I get the 2jz put in before the end of august I will try and set something up. The best place to meet is behind 100 oaks mall or find a park we can all go too and bring food and just have a sat cook out. Any suggestions are welcome.

Merkhunter

merkhunter
Jan 31, 2008
so cal in the sgv
whats up, i live in between chattanooga and knoxville in rhea county. and would love to meet up with other supra riders. i don't have a picture right now but i own a factory red 89' supra Turbo targa top., it was an automatic until i did the conversion to a r154 manual. and it kicks so much ass. i would love to come out and hang sometime. remember southeast tennesse is where i be. holla

alloyguitar

it's legal, i swear...
Mar 30, 2005
knoxville, tennessee
TN update: I just got my car running and boosting again!

The boost still comes on slowly, and I'm not sure if that's because of the larger turbo (gto4088) and I've been driving it on a ct for a while, or if there's a boost leak somewhere.

...But yeah, as mentioned before, I'm still down for a meet or something and I'm in Knox.

suprafanatic90t

Mar 31, 2005
Spring Hill Tennessee
mine should be running in a couple weeks as long as my time off request goes through. Its been over 4 years since the turbo was running and i can't wait. Would love to meet up with some of you guys. live in cookeville for school right now. let me know.

danny

alloyguitar

it's legal, i swear...
Mar 30, 2005
knoxville, tennessee
D34DC311;1076569 said:
Well if I get the 2jz put in before the end of august I will try and set something up. The best place to meet is behind 100 oaks mall or find a park we can all go too and bring food and just have a sat cook out. Any suggestions are welcome.

I'd be down for a cookout somewhere. I live in knox, though, so I wouldn't have a clue where to go in nashville.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Well it seems a good chunk of us are up near knoxville, I'll see if I can set up a meet at like Fall Creek Falls or something in between. A state park is always a good place to go.

I am praying the 2jz will be done this week, but I cant be sure until it turns over and runs.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
alloyguitar;1106557 said:
well, let me know something when do you set it up, so I can ask off of work and whatnot.

I will don't worry, since Johnathon is no longer in the supra game, I'll do this prolly myself. Normally we do it either on a friday after work or we do it sat. in the early afternoon (12ish). I'll start thinking of something, but I still have 2 supras to finish and make run.