throttle body boring

morganson

Jan 19, 2012
Columbia, SC
Have any of you guys seen this? I know everybody likes the Turbo A throttle body (65mm) but this would allow us to get there for only $100. Im looking at sending one of mine off to see how it goes. For those of us that dont want to go ffim this might free up some hp.
http://www.maxbore.com/index.html

KKZ SupraMan

Jun 2, 2013
ohio
I like it I wonder if he can make custom shafts too for those who want to use q45 tb to adapt to Yoda tps to eliminate toyota tps adapters just a thought

morganson

Jan 19, 2012
Columbia, SC
So it would be about $50 to do the shaft. I have him on board right now. Working on getting one sent to him for testing.

Last edited:

KKZ SupraMan

Jun 2, 2013
ohio
morganson;2026443 said:
Kkz, can you get me a good pic of the q45 tps mounting. Dude needs some pics
Sorry just seen this pm is the best way to get a hold of me i made my own adapter for my throttle body I rum a 90mm much different than the stock q45 tb let me know how it works post some pics the holes on the q45 should line op for mounting you will maybe need a spacer between the tps and the q45 throttle body I would send him the tps butterfly to work with also I made my adapter so i could adjust it's position if I wanted to clock the tps a different direction.

morganson

Jan 19, 2012
Columbia, SC
Not yet, my man with the q45 is in the hospital due to an electrical mishap. As soon as he is ready i will be sending his tb off for moding. Sorry im running behind on this one.

7MGTEsup

Formerly 'Down but not out'
Jun 14, 2005
England
atmperformance;2028607 said:
So that site says: Updated June 2014. but still looks like it was designed in the late 90.

Because newness of the web design determins the quality of his work? I prefer plane and simple websites I'm sick to death of all these animated websites with loads of gimiky shit all over them.

KKZ SupraMan

Jun 2, 2013
ohio
Less expensive website keeps his cost down it turn keeps our cost down i like it. How many thousands of dollars are spent on high price marketing I can't stand it sell a good product and word gets around quick.