http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgu-dz8jLOs

Last edited:

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
Toink;1427452 said:
I only live about 2 hours away at the max, maybe I'll make a pilgrimage out there this weekend.

You should pick up the fog light wiring connectors for me. ;)

I just need the wire coming off the back of the housing to the connector. $5 bucks/pair and I'll cover your shipping...

Toink

Aug 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
suprarx7nut;1427454 said:
You should pick up the fog light wiring connectors for me. ;)

I just need the wire coming off the back of the housing to the connector. $5 bucks/pair and I'll cover your shipping...

You love messing with lights :sarcasm: but I could possibly do this, I may need a diagram to do this because the most I've done lighting besides replacing headlights, taillights, etc. is change the leds behind the gauge cluster using your thread <3. I'm a noob but if I do go out there I'll definitely let you know!

mytmk3

Oct 16, 2007
christchurch
the guy I got one of my gearboxes of had about 6 or more all turbo autos quite good condition body wise all bhg :) (guessing) none of them were legal or going wont part them out says hes going to get them going one day im sure there all still sat in his paddock covered in grass some people just seem to horde things it happens

88_7mge

N/A Lover
Dec 1, 2008
Hemet, CA
I gotta say that the worst part about all that is he has 6 supras sitting there, and couldnt manage to work with what he had and piece one good one together out of them.

+ if that was me, all six of those supras would be running. Its a shame to let a beautiful car like the mk iii sint there and decay for four years like that.