Thinking ......

bountykilla0118

In Pursuit of 500rwhp
Jul 16, 2005
Atlanta GA
Lately I have been thinking of putting the supra project on hold and I have been contemplating selling my car. I have had some major unexpected things pop up on me. My roof sprung a leak and I had to replace the back half of the roof over the kitchen. My tranny started to grind something serious. Plus I have done so much maintenance oriented stuff in the last 6 months that it makes a bit uneasy and every time I go over how much money I have spent I get a little frustrated. My motor is solid however it burns a little bit oil. I just replaced my w58 with an r154. I already have an SAFC and Lex AFM. I already have eibach springs and blistien struts. I have a nice set of rims and a sound system. I am a bit unsatisfied with where my car is right now. I could just buy something newer and it would look alot better but it would not be as fast:evil2: …. What do you guys think?

Things I still want
MHG (might as well get the valve stem done also)
550’s
AFPR
Walbro
Turbo Upgrade
Braided oil lines
Paint

TRACKMKIII

Banned
Feb 17, 2006
Atlanta,GA
I start to feel the same way ever fews weeks when I realize that over 50% of the time I have owned the car it is been in the garage being put back together!! It sucks but I will regret it if I sell it!!