Thinking about buying a GA70

gttwinturbomk3

May 17, 2007
New Zealand
starscream5000 said:
Hmm, maybe it's not then, it looks like a narrow body as I can't see the flared out fenders on it. Eh, wash it up and take another pic!

But i asked you do the widebody models definitly have wider rear fenders and doors???

starscream5000

Senior VIP Member
Aug 23, 2006
Hot and Humid, KY
Shouldn't be on the doors. The fenders should be almost flush with rest of the car on the narrow bodies, study the pics closely, it's hard to tell with the white one...

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Damn narron bodies are gay. They lose all of that sexy "coke-bottle" shape. One of the hottest angles on a Mk3 is standing at the very front and looking down the flanks.

Chicks without curves FTL!!!!

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Sawbladz said:
Damn narron bodies are gay. They lose all of that sexy "coke-bottle" shape. One of the hottest angles on a Mk3 is standing at the very front and looking down the flanks.

Chicks without curves FTL!!!!

l_978aeced378561f66e7ad82c777b8621.jpg

DonS1mpson

Black Supramacist.
Mar 19, 2006
England!
I'm sorry, but I've never seen the attraction to GA70 supras, they seem to be in every department the inferior motor but yet a lot of you guys still go crazy over the thought of a 1G in the engine bay.

Someone please explain.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
DonS1mpson said:
I'm sorry, but I've never seen the attraction to GA70 supras, they seem to be in every department the inferior motor but yet a lot of you guys still go crazy over the thought of a 1G in the engine bay.

Someone please explain.

It's better than an NA.

Starscream: lol @ PSP

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
DonS1mpson said:

Someone please explain.

there is no replacement for displacement... but yet a 2 liter motor that spins up much higher and has turbo power can be quite fast...

I'd LOVE to have one to throw around a road course, it would downright SCREAM

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Poodles said:
there is no replacement for displacement... but yet a 2 liter motor that spins up much higher and has turbo power can be quite fast...

I love it when V8 guys try that line when I'm sitting at a stoplight. They don't say much at the next light after they just got punked by a 2.5L.

RHDMK3

that's it!
Sep 30, 2006
Salem, Oregon
Up until yesterday I owned a 1G widebody Supra. I loved the car. They came with the W58 trans though. Great cars, they can hold there own against a GTSt Skyline with the right driver. They dont have the BHG problems that the 7M's tend to have and over here in Nippon there are some parts that you can find for them.

gttwinturbomk3

May 17, 2007
New Zealand
OneJoeZee said:
I love it when V8 guys try that line when I'm sitting at a stoplight. They don't say much at the next light after they just got punked by a 2.5L.

YOU just seem to think that the 1JZ GTE are the bomb engines dont you!!!!!
You dont need to go a bit over the top with all your comments you have made here just chill a little this is GA70 talk.
I no they are great engines ive owned one in the past!

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
51km is really low mileage too... The spotless engine bay impresses me most. I can clean my engine bay and it will be dusty again the following day. I don't have an engine undercover anymore but still. Even cars I've seen that do have them weren't that spotless.

gttwinturbomk3

May 17, 2007
New Zealand
OneJoeZee said:
That engine bay is spotless... 1G or not, I can dig it.

Throw in a 1J, get rid of the digidash, and I'd be in there like swimwear. :biglaugh:

Thats ok man just some of your comments like the one above and others you say in other threads i think are a bit rude and smart to say the least thats all! Everybody has there own likes and dis-likes that is what iam saying to you and sometimes i think its better to not voice your opinion at all than to say or make comments about things that come across as or maybe disrespectful to others thats all.

Opinions are like assholes everyone has one and they all stink!