They do things differently in the Air Force

malloynx

Mar 30, 2005
NC
damn i'm not able to watch the movie. the air force has been great to me these past 6.5 yrs. and yes we have the hottest girls and we get all the chicks ;)

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
malloynx said:
damn i'm not able to watch the movie. the air force has been great to me these past 6.5 yrs. and yes we have the hottest girls and we get all the chicks ;)
Even if I was single, I couldn't screw a woman in the military. You just KNOW you are getting, like, "sloppy 25ths" [as opposed to sloppy seconds]. :barf:

I'd rather :wuteva: :arcadefre and avoid STDs.

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
oy...even with my limited experience with the military......the majority of the women were nasty, with the slight minority being hot - but you know they go around.

P

Pokey

drunk_medic said:
Even if I was single, I couldn't screw a woman in the military. You just KNOW you are getting, like, "sloppy 25ths" [as opposed to sloppy seconds]. :barf:

I'd rather :wuteva: :arcadefre and avoid STDs.

oh, cmon you guys know you kicked it with the dorm whores :ban:

P

Pokey

Anomili said:
Wow. This thread was resurrected for that...

hey hey now, it happens

but im a crewchief, but ive never marshalled a jet like that, but it sure was funny :biggrinbo

Squid699

Manic Mechanic
Mar 30, 2005
Chesapeake, VA
Pokey said:
hey hey now, it happens

but im a crewchief, but ive never marshalled a jet like that, but it sure was funny :biggrinbo

yeah the navy guys don't get that into it. they just like to turn aircraft to try and blow you off the deck.......