The VA SS Thread!!

AW11inVa

Nov 15, 2007
Broadway Va
I saw a red'ish MKIII with a 3 piece spoiler and rims pass through the Kroger shopping center where my work place is in Harrisonburg the other day.

rcsupra

Supraddict
Sep 19, 2007
Harrisonburg, VA
AW11inVa;914759 said:
I saw a red'ish MKIII with a 3 piece spoiler and rims pass through the Kroger shopping center where my work place is in Harrisonburg the other day.

Are you talking about the Kroger/shopping area over on 33, behind the Valley Mall? Where do you work at? Next time I'm in the area I might stop in and introduce myself.

That light blue MK3 with the front end damage you saw is a JMU professor. I've seen that car in the faculty-only parking areas, its got the early 3000GT wheels on it and no the old guy doesn't look too charming.

AW11inVa

Nov 15, 2007
Broadway Va
Yeah the shopping center across from the valley mall with the Kroger and the Blockbuster at the corner. I work at the pawn shop across the parking lot and around the corner from Fasion Bug.

I cant beleive that old man rides around like that. There is a complete MKIII at French's junk yard he could use to fix it up with. Oh well maybe he does not care.

VA7MGE

Apr 21, 2007
Virgina Beach
soundslikesemi87;857026 said:
I always see a burgundy 89, looked like stock. I found out last week that he was filipino and one of my friend's uncles. haha. Its by robin hood rd if anyone is familiar with norfolk.

i think you saw my neighbors car but i live in the beach about 15 mins from tcc vb campus. you said its out in norfolk tho i could be wrong

VA7MGE

Apr 21, 2007
Virgina Beach
oscolivar1;851163 said:
I forgot to post this up, but I saw a Dark Grey 89+ Supra with 17-18 inch 5 Star rims very clean car sometime last week it was either Wed. or Friday. I was about 50-75 feet away. I saw you coming out of the Parking lot of TCC somewhere near the blackwater building parking lot towards the back, Virginia Beach Campus.

i used to park in the back or the middle when i would get to class and only supras ive seen at tcc are my neighbors burgundy one and mine. i have a green one btw